Robots

Idea? Problem? Discuss here.

Robots

Postby SpaceDemon » Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:56 pm

I have recently reacquired my interested in lego robotics, I was wondering if the forum could have a robotics section added to it, or if anyone knows of a forum that deals with lego robotics, in particular the RCX and the Dacta interface board.

Sorry if this is in the wrong section.
There is only one SpaceDemon. Accept no immitations. Demand a genuine SpaceDemon today.
SpaceDemon

Re: Robots

Postby Ninja_Bait » Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:54 pm

There's this. Eurobricks is a pretty good forum, though I've never looked at this part of it.

I think we might want a section where we can do non-space stuff, but not necessarily robotics-specific. That might be a really quiet part of the forum, whereas a more generally off-topic section would be busier.
NEW: I have a flickr account! Check it out!
Ninja_Bait

Postby Admiral Netsooj » Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:34 pm

I doubt a robotics only section would be of much use here. We don't want to turn into a small time Eurobricks. I think a forum for anything not space would be a betetr idea. If one wanted to post a castle, sailing ship, indian reseve, then a 'Non-space' forum would be a very useful place.
The first theory of Ketchup: With enough Ketchup, everything tastes the same.

Admiral Netsooj

Postby Blake » Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:24 pm

An entire forum on robotics would be a bit off topic, but I don't think anyone would complain if you started a thread in Space.

Shameless plug: check out my robots.
Blake
Site Admin

Return to Suggestion Box