Classic Space... in Spaaaaace! (Space Roleplay)

All things space. Also things not space.

Re: Classic Space... in Spaaaaace! (Space Roleplay)

Postby Strange Animal » Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:12 pm

As Jax walks away he tells me not to steal his stuff so i quickly look around and see a brand new LL-142 with gold engine rims.I grab a air screwdriver and get behind the ship.I unscrew the first one but just as a was about to start on the second one.I hear something and look up too see two Neo soldiers step out onto a balcony.I quickly scuttle out from behind the ship and then climb up into Jax's and wait.
Strange Animal

Postby Borgador » Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:26 pm

I emerge from the Nebula as the rail round strikes the cruisers engines.
"Drop the shields and power down, or the next shot holes the hull and spaces you all"
A crackly distorted transmission comes back, "Go to Hell pirate!"
I think to myself okay we are going to do this the hard way. I close with the cruiser and start carving holes in the hull with my point defense lasers. After the second hole the crew starts popping life pods and abandon ship. I let them go it's the ship I'm after. After a few minutes my sensors tell me the cruiser is dead in space. I seal my helmet to my suit and nudge up the Docking ring. It's tricky doing it manually since there's no confirmation signal from the hulk.
I pop the hatches and go on board. After confirming all the crew abandoned ship, I head back to my ship.
Flicking on the comm system as I pop the seal on my helmet I hail Jax. "Jax do you read??? I've got us a payday to make up for the missed opportunity at the station. Meet me at the following coordinates..."
Borgador

Postby Ninja_Bait » Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:57 pm

I go back to the hangar, and see the two soldiers. I don't want them to see me, so I pull the fire alarm. They bolt out a side door and I jump into the Invictus. The scav is there, too, holding a gold engine rim. Whatever. I blast off and pick up Malak's message.

"I'll meet you there. I've picked up some clues on Spectre, too."
NEW: I have a flickr account! Check it out!
Ninja_Bait

Postby Sir Michael Le Fanu » Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:19 pm

"Stupid thing won't start!" comes through the comm. It wasnt Jax, Malak or any member of my company. I forget it and go on about my business. There's terror still coming my way and I feel uncomfortable in this part of the galaxy.

"Invictis, you copy?" I want to meet up with Jax and Malak asap so we can defend eachother and find this guy we're all looking for. Spectre.
Blacktron, here I come!
Sir Michael Le Fanu

Postby Madaline » Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:46 pm

Post music:
[YouTube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RScZrvTebeA[/YouTube]

Meanwhile, on Arcturus IV.....

The setting sun ignited the buildings with an incarnadine beauty, and the lights of billions turn on in retort. The lights of Arcturus cover the ground until the distant horizon, where my gaze is met with a cold, sterile desert dotted with oil fields. Feels almost like a dream....

This is a human world, a feudal hive-world detached from galactic government. Massive pyramids and other megastructures rise from the arid desert landscape. Beyond these pyramids are massive mounds of metal and plastic, built upon for thousands of years. Like giant termite mounds, the worker drones (people like you or me, without the luxury of sun or rest) toil endlessly, building domestic goods and war machines for the rich folk in the pyramids and the upper hives.

The skies are crowded with large, fat airships and small personal craft. From my office in Pyramid 1k09, or "Pyramid Ajax", the large ships block the view to the outside. Like whales, they groan and moan as they move through their domain. My office is clad in yellow wallpaper, with simple pseudo-baroque accents here and there. My laptop is large and chunky, being about the size of a large, square landmine. The tag on my desk reads:

Madaline Harper, Para-Ordinance Engineer

It won't be my title for long, though. I've been laid off. What I will do on this death world I do not know, but it likely will be something I've never wanted to do.

[OOC]Will make another post later, elaborating on the setting. It's late where I am, I need to get to bed.[/OOC]
Madaline

Postby Ninja_Bait » Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:13 pm

Oops. I forgot this thing existed.
Ninja_Bait

Postby Ninja_Bait » Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:31 pm

I don't know what happened to Malak or those mercenaries.

I did what any honest spacer does after a while; settle down and live a planet-bound life with a beautiful wife and an apartment on the upper levels of a crystal city. I lost the scavenger somewhere in the ices of Bel Iton. I know he's still alive, cause that's what scavs do. They survive.

Spacers, though? We just get by from one close scrape to the next. I couldn't do it anymore. I love the stars you can see on a night in the galactic core. Goosebumps rise at the memory of swinging through the asteroid fields around Gorna Novae. The rings of Kelsor. The rainbow skies of Faradeigh. Harrisen Occidental, the glass-walled spaceport between the Outer Rim and the Western Arm. But I had to get away; away from the grudges and debts and mysteries. The specters of my past haunt me as I stand in the light of the stars and passing airspeeders.

"Jax?" asks Leonore softly. "Jax, stop staring out the window. It's late and it's time for bed. You have an interview tomorrow at that company and you'd better be fresh."

I turn to embrace her. I've never had something so concrete to hold on to out there. I never had something I belonged to, and now I'm tied down, but I feel freer than ever. "I'm coming," I say. "I was just musing a little bit."

She looks at me with her knowing eyes. I hang my head and sigh. "I'm never going back, Leo. I promised you and I promised myself that I was done with that life. I can't keep running."

"If you left, I would wait for you." She walks to the door and then walks out, leaving me alone with my troubled thoughts again. I can name every star in the sky but I can't put a finger on this emotion I feel.

Something is out there. Out where I never want to be again, where there is nothing for me. I satisfy myself with my satisfaction and turn to follow my wife to the land of dreams.
Ninja_Bait

Postby Sir Michael Le Fanu » Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:56 am

After clearly losing the fight in finding Spectre I decided to lie low for a while. Perhaps catch up with the company on a personal note, or my former 'scum' self, abounty jockey for a secret trade company on my home planet of Reseade. This area was known for scum and villainy and I had become a fruit of Reseade's tree. But getting caught up with the wrong end of the law turned me away from the police radios and speeder chases, the mine raids and even asteroid runs. Those were the good days, the days of early adulthood and late childhood. The days when doing wrong was entertaining, and to this day, frankly, is still entertaining.

After turning towards the 'lighter side' I now realize how much fun it was to outrun a police hoverbike or watch a street race. But the life I used to live is not as good as the one I live now; I have people watching out for me, and someone to watch out for. Mob bosses don't care where you are. They only seem to care about how late you are to pay up what belongs to them... You may get a few credits out of smuggling their 'material' to the far side if the galaxy if you provided their clients on time, and, if lucky and early to deliver, maybe enough to fill your tank legally rather than stealing a tank full.
Blacktron, here I come!
Sir Michael Le Fanu

Postby tonicodrea » Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:47 am

Suddenly,a misterious character appears,a BlackTron with his Allied Avengerhttp://www.brickset.com/detail/?Set=6887-1,That misterious character was me http://www.brickset.com/minifigs/?m=sp001,Zek Zarom,an rebel Blacktron who fights for liberty,I'm alone on this world,when suddenly,I hear a sound,it was a Battrax http://www.brickset.com/detail/?Set=6941-1,I had to run awat from it but my Allied Avenger wasn't working...
tonicodrea

Location: Stramtura,Maramures,Romania,Europe,Earth,Solar System Milky Way,Universe not so far away...

Postby Ninja_Bait » Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:16 am

New exposition coming soon, hopefully to jumpstart this again.
Ninja_Bait

PreviousNext

Return to Space.