My last MOC; never completed but hopefully inspiring

MOCs in progress here. Also tips, tricks, techniques, theory, things starting with the letter 't' for $200.

My last MOC; never completed but hopefully inspiring

Postby David Simmons » Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:33 pm

Greetings, Spaceheads!

Today was the day that the last of my Lego collection was driven away by a member of my local club. It's a great feeling to know that all my carefully organized bricks will going to a home where they will be cared for and enjoyed by an entire family of builders! To celebrate this momentous occasion, I've done one last update to my website with an unfinished project. It was meant to be a luxury space yacht, with a fully detailed interior and LOTS of moving features. I never got beyond the main body, but I present this page for your enjoyment and in the hope that it may inspire other builders in the future!

http://www.xenobuzz.com/MyLegoCreations/Making%20of%20luxury%20space%20yacht.htm

It's been so long that I can't remember how to nest the url in the image! Play well, my friends!

BTW, if any of you are wondering what hobby will replace Lego in my ardent affections, it is lightsabers!

David Simmons

Re: My last MOC; never completed but hopefully inspiring

Postby Sir Michael Le Fanu » Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:21 pm

BTW, if any of you are wondering what hobby will replace Lego in my ardent affections, it is lightsabers!

Just remember...

With the Force comes great Responsibility.
Blacktron, here I come!
Sir Michael Le Fanu

Postby Alyosha » Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:10 pm

Based on that picture, I think we can judge which side of the force you've joined. :)

Good luck, and happy sabering!
Alyosha

Postby Sir Michael Le Fanu » Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:58 pm

Oh, very inspiring by the way.
Blacktron, here I come!
Sir Michael Le Fanu

Return to Spacewerks