hail to the spaceys

Introduce yourself here.

hail to the spaceys

Postby myserieden » Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:15 pm

hello to all my names ronnie long time fan of lego. 26 yrs old with 2 sons. I most likely won't post any mocs due to no computer. but I'm a huge fan of space sets. I don't get out much so haven't met any other lego fans so if ur in sc hit me up
myserieden

Re: hail to the spaceys

Postby Blackicep8ntball » Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:11 am

Welcome to the forums! How do you post with no computer? ;) Anyway, "sc" as in the South Carolina?
Blackicep8ntball

Postby myserieden » Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:30 pm

I'm useing a cell phone lol. its not the best but it gets the job done. you are correct about the meaning of sc. btw thanks for the welcome. I would have joined sooner but never took the initiative. when the site went down it made me sad so I figured I'd actually join it this time around. hope to see a lot of good mocs. this sites the only one that fully displays for me on this phone. flickr and brickshelf is where I used to browse most.
myserieden

Postby Marstrain » Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:34 pm

myserieden wrote:I'm useing a cell phone lol.

Yup. I'm posting from my space-age phone most of the time as well. It's trés portable, but small, and posting is a lot more of a hassle than by desktop computers.

S P A C E :space:

JOHN
Last edited by Marstrain on Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Marstrain

Postby Blackicep8ntball » Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:47 pm

myserieden wrote:I'm useing a cell phone lol. its not the best but it gets the job done. you are correct about the meaning of sc. btw thanks for the welcome. I would have joined sooner but never took the initiative. when the site went down it made me sad so I figured I'd actually join it this time around. hope to see a lot of good mocs. this sites the only one that fully displays for me on this phone. flickr and brickshelf is where I used to browse most.

Good ol' cell phones. I live down in SC - towards the uber-hot middle of the state. Whereabout are you?
Blackicep8ntball

Postby myserieden » Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:36 pm

I'm bout 30 min. out of florence. any local groups around here (sc) that u know of? I need to learn to build better. I'm a noob. lol I've gone to long not building anything and lost a lot of skill. and being jobless makes it hard to buy new sets etc so I haven't learned much lately either
myserieden

Postby Blackicep8ntball » Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:50 pm

Near Florence... nice. I lived in Florence briefly when I was about 3 yrs old :).

Unfortunately, I don't know of any local groups - my community involvement is pretty much exclusively online. I'd enjoy finding one, so I'll let you know if I discover any.
Blackicep8ntball

Return to Welcome to Classic-Space.com