What Space sets do you own?

All things space. Also things not space.

Re: What Space sets do you own?

Postby Sir Michael Le Fanu » Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:03 pm

Borgador wrote:
Sir Michael Le Fanu wrote:nothing grand but it was fun to build.

And that is the reason to build!

I know, I know. It's always fun to build. But it's not necessarily fun to swoosh when it is a multicolored and a non-curved, boxy piece of junk.
Blacktron, here I come!
Sir Michael Le Fanu

Postby Ninja_Bait » Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:15 pm

Sir Michael Le Fanu wrote:I know, I know. It's always fun to build. But it's not necessarily fun to swoosh when it is a multicolored and a non-curved, boxy piece of junk.

Except when you "accidentally" swoosh it into a wall/pet/SHIP/little sibling! :D
NEW: I have a flickr account! Check it out!
Ninja_Bait

Postby Sir Michael Le Fanu » Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:06 am

Ninja_Bait wrote:
Sir Michael Le Fanu wrote:I know, I know. It's always fun to build. But it's not necessarily fun to swoosh when it is a multicolored and a non-curved, boxy piece of junk.

Except when you "accidentally" swoosh it into a wall/pet/SHIP/little sibling! :D

**accidentally** ha, that's great. I think I might "accidentally" start a swooshin' some of my good old LEGO city trucks... ;)
Blacktron, here I come!
Sir Michael Le Fanu

Postby MTronHeroKodiak » Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:59 am

Ninja_Bait wrote:

HA! Awesome. I once had my monorail run into my wife's dog, it was her tail actually. The dog still watches it run by. I just went to the closet LEGO store (two hours away) and added most of the Alien conquest to my space collection. They didn't have a few of them, but I am pretty happy about the one set I have built so far. I am happy that the space theme finally has something other than star wars or mars stuff.
Only a M:Tron can fix something that isn't broke!
MTronHeroKodiak

Previous

Return to Space.