Kowloon Class Freighter WIP

MOCs in progress here. Also tips, tricks, techniques, theory, things starting with the letter 't' for $200.

Kowloon Class Freighter WIP

Postby Velocir_X » Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:25 pm

Well hello guys,
I've recently come out of my "grey ages" of collecting Large Lego Star Wars sets,
and I decided to start my MOCing era with a SHIP
"Go big or go home"

I had planned to finish first before posting pictures,
but I'm still waiting for the rest of my Bricklink order (First Ever!!) and I had some time to kill.

Anyways without further adieu I present to you my almost finished Kowloon Class freighter (based off the Mass Effect Universe)
Rest of the gallery on Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/velocir_x

Here's a photo of the source material:
I didn't like the rear so I changed it up a little

And here's a photo of my original sketch

C&C appreciated
Velocir_X

Re: Kowloon Class Freighter WIP

Postby Ninja_Bait » Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:18 am

I like the engine room; I think that's going to be the best part of this MOC. The colors on the nose are a little busy - You probably should just go down to blue and grey. Otherwise, keep on building, and I can't wait to see the rest.
NEW: I have a flickr account! Check it out!
Ninja_Bait

Postby Sir Michael Le Fanu » Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:46 pm

Very nice, I like the color scheme. I think that the nose could be a little bigger, but it looks great anyway. The design and build are fairly the same, too.
Blacktron, here I come!
Sir Michael Le Fanu

Postby Elch » Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:41 am

Good to see that there is a new SHIP in development, looking forward seeing the final touch to your SHIP. I know, it is always the gamble with the parts, but on the other hand, it is than the challenge to find a solution around it and to come up with an even better solution. So, yes the nose could be a bit longer and the colours are to nervous for me, but, hey, I have no idea how it will look like when the whole thing is ready, that's only in your mind. Again, can't wait to see the final!

Elch
There is only one thing that beats a lot of bricks: "More bricks"
Elch

Return to Spacewerks