The Pub

MOCs in progress here. Also tips, tricks, techniques, theory, things starting with the letter 't' for $200.

Re: The Pub

Postby _zenn » Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:41 pm

Nice start, but I think this build depends a little on your timeline setting... Victorian era? Present era but progress stoped with the coming of the steamage? Futuristique steamage? etc. I would surely try make weird contraptions and gadgets; steampowered jukebox, steam organ, steampowered tap etc. Lot's of plumbing. ;)

I like the whole steampunk idea, but I'm much more of a dieselpunk/dystopian kinda guy.
_zenn

Postby Strange Animal » Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:59 pm

_zenn wrote:I like the whole steampunk idea, but I'm much more of a dieselpunk/dystopian kinda guy.

Yea i know and love your builds I was looking at some body's Flickr page and saw this brick fair soda can and inside was a nice little jute box and want to make some thing like that but i am a tfol and my parents and grand parents stopped buying me Lego and give me money witch would be nice but i am not aloud to buy Lego over bucks and i cant just go to the store ever week and buy Lego plus i would run out money fast because i don't have a job so i have a small in compare sin to others and damaged old collection and the newest set i got was the alien conquest small and before that it was 5 years back when i got the exo force tank. So thanks and ill try
Strange Animal

Postby Ninja_Bait » Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:00 pm

Don't worry too much about the size of your collection. You're a great builder despite your limits, and to be quite honest bigger doesn't always mean better. Though people with big collections can make SHIPs that doesn't mean they can make anything good.
NEW: I have a flickr account! Check it out!
Ninja_Bait

Postby Sir Michael Le Fanu » Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:34 pm

Yes, if I had a larger collection you would see allot more from me; i can't build anything unless I want it to be multicolored :p
Blacktron, here I come!
Sir Michael Le Fanu

Postby _zenn » Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:08 am

I don't have a large collection myself, it matters what you do with it. Personally I'm not a 'building large' fan, I rather build small vehicles and stuff. Though I must admit Bricklink is adictive.

Hey, steampunk can always be in some type of fantasy setting; the Nautilus pub (lot's of white, brown, blue and gold accents), or a 1800's London (lot's a black/gray and brown).
_zenn

Postby Strange Animal » Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:36 am

_zenn wrote:Hey, steampunk can always be in some type of fantasy setting; the Nautilus pub (lot's of white, brown, blue and gold accents), or a 1800's London (lot's a black/gray and brown).

w
Yea i would a Nautilus pub but don't have lot of blue or gold and white looks brown so i am doing the London style.
Strange Animal

Postby Strange Animal » Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:44 pm

Update some ideas

1:keg and keg with tap

organ
Strange Animal

Previous

Return to Spacewerks