You are an awesome spacer living in the distant LEGO future. And you have adventures. And that's about it. This is meant to be a fun way to run a roleplaying game casually. There aren't many rules, and there isn't a GM guiding our story though I am marginally guiding the plot, so we'll see how it goes.
- Play as one character at a time
- Stick to the plot as best you can
- Don't kill characters unless they're okay with it (they being the players who roleplay as those characters).
- Don't give yourself or your stuff "super-duper-unbeatable" powers.
- Have fun and be courteous!
Jax Redbird (that's me!) waited on the deck of hangar A7, Star Station 94. It was a large hangar, spacious enough to hold a good-sized corvette, though Jax had come in his starfighter, the Invictus. He pulled a small medallion from his pocket and tossed it up in the air. On it was a holographic message of a mysterious figure telling him where and when to go. He didn't know what was going on, or what he was getting involved in. He knew he was getting paid, though, so he made sure he was early.
Ten minutes until the party starts, he said to himself.
(Note: Let's try to go first-person from this point onward. If you don't like that, you can do something else.)
Last edited by Ninja_Bait
on Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:10 pm, edited 3 times in total.
I have a flickr
account! Check it out!