2012 MocAthalon

All things space. Also things not space.

Re: 2012 MocAthalon

Postby Skull Thuggery » Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:48 am

Definitely AFOL.
Skull Thuggery

Postby MTronHeroKodiak » Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:49 pm

AFOL here, but my skills are no way near as good as some of you gents (or ladies) on the forum here. I wouldn't mind trying, I will have to dig up some stuff I've done to see if I am worthy, lol.
That and if kiddie care doesn't get in the way. But I am going to bricks by the bay this next month, so all my lego time goes into prep for bloodwake.
Only a M:Tron can fix something that isn't broke!
MTronHeroKodiak

Postby Strange Animal » Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:10 pm

MTronHeroKodiak wrote:AFOL here, but my skills are no way near as good as some of you gents (or ladies) on the forum here. I wouldn't mind trying, I will have to dig up some stuff I've done to see if I am worthy, lol.
That and if kiddie care doesn't get in the way. But I am going to bricks by the bay this next month, so all my lego time goes into prep for bloodwake.

Its a 2 AFOL rule
Strange Animal

Postby Sir Michael Le Fanu » Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:05 pm

2 minimum AFOLs. Did you actually read the rules? there's some stuff we NEED to know.
Last edited by Sir Michael Le Fanu on Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
Blacktron, here I come!
Sir Michael Le Fanu

Postby Strange Animal » Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:55 pm

Sir Michael Le Fanu wrote:2 minimum AFOLs. did you actually read the rules? there's some stuff we NEED to know.

Sorry no i did not read the rules.But Ninja
Also, we have to respect the 2 AFOL maximum rule.
Strange Animal

Postby Sir Michael Le Fanu » Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:23 am

*facepalm*

Misunderstandment on my part. Sorry for the confusion.
Blacktron, here I come!
Sir Michael Le Fanu

Postby Ninja_Bait » Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:40 am

MTronHeroKodiak wrote:AFOL here, but my skills are no way near as good as some of you gents (or ladies) on the forum here. I wouldn't mind trying, I will have to dig up some stuff I've done to see if I am worthy, lol.

The skills aren't a problem. I'm definitely no star builder or photographer either.

Unfortunately, the 2 AFOL rule means that we're going to have to recruit a YFOL or TFOL and drop one of us AFOLs (perhaps by microcontest). If no one here steps up soon, how comfortable are we with taking a random competitor from MOCpages who doesn't have a team yet?
NEW: I have a flickr account! Check it out!
Ninja_Bait

Postby Sir Michael Le Fanu » Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:37 am

I'm not so sure I'll be able to compete... My collection is... Well... Tiny. I don't have a decent camera or even something to photograph on. I'm also worth $0 at the moment and with school I'll be hard pressed to find any time to do anything that would benefit the team.

Le Fanu signing out, sadly. Sorry to leave anyone disappointed.
Blacktron, here I come!
Sir Michael Le Fanu

Postby Strange Animal » Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:53 am

I was thinking we could have a contest too, decide i could be a judge and maybe Sir Michael Le Fanu too because he is not in any more
Strange Animal

Postby Ninja_Bait » Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:26 pm

Sir Michael Le Fanu wrote:I'm not so sure I'll be able to compete... My collection is... Well... Tiny. I don't have a decent camera or even something to photograph on. I'm also worth $0 at the moment and with school I'll be hard pressed to find any time to do anything that would benefit the team.

Le Fanu signing out, sadly. Sorry to leave anyone disappointed.

If we need people to make a team, we can still use you. We don't have to divide the thirty challenges evenly, so even if you just did one or two the rest of us could pick up the slack. And I'm personally disinterested in actually playing to win - I want this team to be competitive but focused on having fun.
NEW: I have a flickr account! Check it out!
Ninja_Bait

PreviousNext

Return to Space.