Octan in Space

My Own Creations. Well, your own creations actually. Completed builds only.

Octan in Space

Postby Blake » Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:52 pm

Octan has gone galactic! This is a small refueling post on a planet you've probably never heard of.

This will be on display in the Rockefeller Center Lego store at some point in March for I LUG NY's showcase.

Blake
Site Admin

Re: Octan in Space

Postby Sir Michael Le Fanu » Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:53 pm

Wow Blake, this is really awesome. The greeblies in the center 'pillar' are really nice but I especially like the Sand Technique (as I said before, I believe). Fantastic Work, and make sure you get photos of it in the store!
Blacktron, here I come!
Sir Michael Le Fanu

Postby Strange Animal » Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:18 am

Pardon my language.But holy shit that's amazing.
Strange Animal

Postby jeffnf » Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:57 am

I'm still trying to pick my jaw up off the floor. This diorama really compliments the ship, which I definitely remember.
jeffnf

Postby superdave » Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:21 pm

I really like your work on this piece. I like it enough that I added it to one of my boards on Pinterest (a social-photo website). It was "liked" in short order by at least ten other Pinterest accounts. For some reason, one of those was the Victoria's Secret corporate account. I'll let you draw your own conclusion; I have no idea what to make of it.
superdave

Postby Strange Animal » Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:09 pm

superdave wrote:I really like your work on this piece. I like it enough that I added it to one of my boards on Pinterest (a social-photo website). It was "liked" in short order by at least ten other Pinterest accounts. For some reason, one of those was the Victoria's Secret corporate account. I'll let you draw your own conclusion; I have no idea what to make of it.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.
Strange Animal

Postby Sir Michael Le Fanu » Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:56 pm

S.B.P.D. wrote:
superdave wrote:I really like your work on this piece. I like it enough that I added it to one of my boards on Pinterest (a social-photo website). It was "liked" in short order by at least ten other Pinterest accounts. For some reason, one of those was the Victoria's Secret corporate account. I'll let you draw your own conclusion; I have no idea what to make of it.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

There's no need to spam the forums.
Blacktron, here I come!
Sir Michael Le Fanu

Postby Strange Animal » Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:25 pm

Sir Michael Le Fanu wrote:
S.B.P.D. wrote:

There's no need to spam the forums.

Sorry about that.I just thought it was funny the Victoria Secret like Lego.
Strange Animal

Postby legosammy » Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:07 pm

vary cool i like your use of click arms as hoses
legosammy

Postby Blake » Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:56 pm

Thanks everyone. This model is now on display in the Rockefeller center:

Blake
Site Admin

Next

Return to MOC Announcements