Defence Line

My Own Creations. Well, your own creations actually. Completed builds only.

Defence Line

Postby TheQ » Fri May 25, 2012 9:55 am

"Planet Ogel is in great danger! The Invasion force consisting of monsters, baddies and nasties has attacked the planet. They have been conquering the wilderness but now they seem to have been directing their attacks against major supply lines. This does not bode well for the Governor-Commander Justunus and his men. They have to strike hard to ward off the Invasion!"

This module was built for Palikkatakomo's event at Model Expo 2012. Module was part of larger "Invasion!" diorama and it was meant to present wall of the city that the main force of Nasties were targeting towards. The actual wall is not so pretty to look at but it is more "interesting" for it's technique. Long story short, it is made out of SNOT frame that can be connected easily via TECHNIC beams to the module below it. This allowed the whole wall to come off and the modules below it (two 32x32 modules) to come off. This allowed the MOC to be much more easily transported.

Oh and while the wall itself wasn't that pretty to see, I am very satisfied with the figures I prepared for it. I particularly like "Demon soldier" and "Summoned deamon champion" that can be see in the left side on this picture (leftmost is Demon soldier, red-grey character next to him is the Demon champion):

More pictures of completed diorama and whole Model Expo 2012 show can be found at Nomadig's Flickr gallery. More pictures of this creation can be found at MOCPages, Brickshelf and Flickr.
-Q
Palikkatakomo admin, LAML.org webadmin, LEGO Ambassador 09/10
[Flickr] - [Brickshelf]
TheQ

Re: Defence Line

Postby legosammy » Fri May 25, 2012 2:34 pm

vary cool
did you base red and black army on alpha team bad guys? >:x
legosammy

Postby Sir Michael Le Fanu » Fri May 25, 2012 6:01 pm

I like the lava-ish material you incorporated.
Blacktron, here I come!
Sir Michael Le Fanu

Postby TheQ » Sat May 26, 2012 5:36 am

legosammy wrote:did you base red and black army on alpha team bad guys? >:x

Actually, the red/black color scheme just came out of the limited color selection. I could have made individual characters with other colors but red and black was only color combination I could use to get even three armor suits up.
-Q
Palikkatakomo admin, LAML.org webadmin, LEGO Ambassador 09/10
[Flickr] - [Brickshelf]
TheQ

Return to MOC Announcements