Starship Rhesus

My Own Creations. Well, your own creations actually. Completed builds only.

Starship Rhesus

Postby DavidAlexanderSmith » Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:05 am

I thought seeing as I'm newly signed up here, I would share a recent MOC of mine. This was the first ship I built following the reclaiming of my childhood Lego collection, and also my first shot at a larger micro-scale space build. Having browsed through the work many of you have posted, I feel I'm at a much earlier developmental stage - there are some fantastic MOCS here! Anyway, critical thoughts and advice for improvement would be warmly welcomed.

Also, I noticed that most of you post on flickr; I ended up posting on MOCpages much by accident, as it was the first site google directed me to when I decided I'd share some on my creations. I've made some good friends on the site, and in general I like it. Is it worth posting on flickr as well; what are the advantages etc.?

http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/327270
DavidAlexanderSmith

Re: Starship Rhesus

Postby Borgador » Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:16 am

I like flickr mainly for the ease of noting things you like on other peoples photos, and the load times for me are MUCH shorter. I usually don't even click on links to mocpages.
Borgador

Re: Starship Rhesus

Postby micha » Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:40 am

Same with me. I only follow links to Mocpages if there is a preview picture that suggests it will be quite rewarding to go there. Apart from this, I totally neglect Mocpages.
micha

Return to MOC Announcements