Hi, Keith here

Introduce yourself here.

Hi, Keith here

Postby kboleen » Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:27 pm

Hello I'm Keith. A 46 year old AFOL'er. I've been building Legos since I was child. some of my earliest memories were building Legos with my older brother. The First set I received myself was the Coast Guard Station in 1978 which had some of the first minifigs. Then, the next year I got the Galaxy Explorer. By then I was 14 entering High School so I never bought any more Legos. But I never got rid of them and even dragged them (secretly) with me when I entered the military. In the early 90's I got married and once walking through a store I commented on the coolness of Legos and showed my wife the little bit I had and ever since then she has gotten me a set for Christmas, usually just a small set. I've found myself getting into building more and more over the last few years. My wife has always said it's better than spending money on beer and liquor. I especially enjoy the Star Wars line and the Video Games. I think I'm going to build the Galaxy Explorer again this weekend as I found a copy of the instructions online.
kboleen

Re: Hi, Keith here

Postby Sir Michael Le Fanu » Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:50 pm

Welcome to the forums-and back to the hobby.
Blacktron, here I come!
Sir Michael Le Fanu

Postby Borgador » Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:59 pm

Welcome Aboard!
Borgador

Postby Admiral Netsooj » Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:32 pm

Welcome to Classic Space! Hope you enjoy your stay here more then your Lego probably enjoyed that stint in the military.
The first theory of Ketchup: With enough Ketchup, everything tastes the same.

Admiral Netsooj

Return to Welcome to Classic-Space.com