My Own Creations. Well, your own creations actually. Completed builds only.
- Posts: 96
- Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:20 am
I love the tail; it reminds me of a P38 Lightning (probably the most awesome WWII fighter).
I have a flickr
account! Check it out!
- Posts: 362
- Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:39 am
- Location: The Cooper Union
That dark red looks brilliant! A rare color in space MOCs. Great work Ted, The build would be good in any color scheme but orange/dark red takes the cake.
Blacktron, here I come!
Sir Michael Le Fanu
- Posts: 762
- Joined: Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:36 pm
- Location: Canada
It looks so amazing!I love the Dark Red,and the use of Bionicle parts!
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:10 am
- Location: Stramtura,Maramures,Romania,Europe,Earth,Solar System Milky Way,Universe not so far away...
I really like the color combo on this one. The shape is excellent too.
- Posts: 171
- Joined: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:40 pm
- Location: Indiana
I like how the ball socket makes a good gun turret. Nice build, nice color scheme!
- Posts: 36
- Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:17 pm
Looks very cool! A lot of details!
Like the way you've used some Bionicle parts into the ship
- Posts: 79
- Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:26 am
Return to MOC Announcements
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 1 guest