Ruvati 33 x 22 inch epiGranite Dual-Mount Granite Composite Double Bowl Kitchen Sink – Coffee – RVG1331CF
January 21, 2018  |  Best Seller

Ruvati 33 x 22 inch epiGranite Dual-Mount Granite Composite Double Bowl Kitchen Sink – Coffee – RVG1331CF
classic space

Ruvati 33 x 22 inch epiGranite Dual-Mount Granite Composite Double Bowl Kitchen Sink - Coffee - RVG1331CF

     .


  • to make sure this fits.


  • Natural stone finish. Color: COFFEE | Constructed of composite GRANITE – 80% crushed natural granite for extreme durability and strength. The remaining 20% is a proprietary resin that makes the sink completely NON-POROUS and resistant to most household chemicals


  • The sink is colored all the way through, for a rich and consistent look that will NEVER DISCOLOR | Proprietary treatment makes the surface ANTI-BACTERIAL and completely resistant to stains | Can withstand high TEMPERATURES up to 536 degrees Fahrenheit


  • DUAL-MOUNT installation: can be installed either UNDERmount or TOPmount. Cutout templates and mounting clips are provided for both type of installation | Pre-drilled with 1 standard HOLE (1-3/8″ diameter) for faucet installation. Also pre-drilled with 3 additional partially-drilled knockout holes that can be used for installatio of soap dispenser or 3 or 4-hole faucets


  • Exterior dimensions: 33″ (wide) x 22″ (front-to-back) | Interior bowl dimension: 14-1/2″ x 18-3/4″ (left bowl), 14-1/2″ x 16-1/4″ (right bowl) | Bowl Depth: 10″ | Standard 3.5″ drain openings will fit any garbage disposal unit


  • Included in box: Sink, 2 basket strainer drain assembly, Cutout template (for both Topmount or Undermount installation), Mounting clips (for both Topmount or Undermount Installation), Installation Guide | Limited Lifetime Warranty – Ruvati USA

Color:Coffee

The epiGranite series of kitchen sinks from Ruvati sets a new trend for the home kitchen. If you are looking beyond stainless steel, and want to add some color and character to your kitchen design, the epiGranite sinks are an elegant choice. The sink is constructed from 80% crushed natural granite, giving the sink extreme durability and the look of real stone. The sink is colored all the way through, for a rich and consistent look that will never discolor. The surface of the sink undergoes a proprietary treatment making it resistant to stains, bacteria and extreme temperatures up to 536 degrees Fahrenheit. Dual-Mount installation means the sink can be installed either Drop-in Topmount or Undermount. Both type of clips and cutout templates are included in the box. The sink comes with 1 fully drilled hole for faucet installation, plus 3 additional half-drilled holes that can be opened up during installation for soap dispensers or 3-hole faucets. Ruvati epiGranite sink comes in 8 different color options ranging from bold Carnelian Red to elegant Black Galaxy. Now you can have a kitchen that truly reflects your style and personality. Natural stone finish. Color: Coffee. Thick solid construction makes the sink sound-absorbing and noise free. 10″ deep bowls gives ample space and fits large pots and pans. Gently rounded corners make it easy to clean. Includes basket strainer drain assembly that traps food waste and can be emptied into the trash. Standard 3.5″ drain opening will fit any garbage disposal unit. Exterior Dimensions: 33″ (wide) x 22″ (front-to-back). Standard size will retrofit into most existing topmount sink cutouts. Interior Dimensions: 14-1/2″ x 18-3/4″ (left bowl), 14-1/2″ x 16-1/4″ (right bowl). 10″ (bowl depth). Included in box: Sink, 2 basket strainer drain assembly, Cutout template (for both Topmount or Undermount installation), Mounting clips (for both Topmount or Undermount Installation), Installation Guide. Ruvati Limited Lifetime Warranty.

Product information

Color:Coffee

Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here

Would you like to tell us about a lower price?

GET MORE DETAILS HERE


Comments are closed.

Copyright © 2018 · Classic Space | Powered by where to buy