â 105Â°designs for tight spaces, extends the power of a cordless screwdriver, max torque: 10n/m.
â 1/4 inch hex drive shaft is quick change compatible and fits most power drill and driver chucks.
â 105 Degree Right Angle Driver Drilling and Driving Power Screwdriver Drill Attachment with 1/4-inch Hex Quick Change Drive and Magnetic Bit Socket
â Easy & fast, connect to the standard hex screwdrier.
â Can be connected to drill, rechargeable drill or manual wrench.
â Easy, Lightweight, fast, connect to the standard hex screwdrier.
â The gears are mounted in a die cast with 3 durable ball bearings.
â Magnetic 1/4 inch hex socket accepts and holds standard drill and driver bits.
â Perfect handy tool for hard-to-reach areas.Connect hand drill and manual wrench.
1. Adapts sockets to power drills and drivers
2. Detent ball for secure socket retention so sockets snap on tightly and wonât slip off
3. 1/4-inch hex shank prevents stripping during high speed drill operation
4. Super strong heat-treated chrome vanadium steel for normal and impact use
5. Sandblasted finish
6. Converts all power drills into speedy socket drivers
7. Use with a hand screwdriver handle or battery/power tool
8. Color coded for easy recognition
â Material: stainless steel
â Color: silver(as pictures shown)
â Size: approx. 5.9 x 3cm
â Model: 1/4″ (6.35mm)
â Fits: 1/4″ 6.35mm hex drill bit screwdriver
â 1x Right Angle Drill+(gift)
1 x (1/4″ hex shank to 1/4″ socket)Socket Adapter
1 x (1/4″ hex shank to 3/8″ socket)Socket Adapter
1 x (1/4″ hex shank to 1/2″ socket)Socket Adapter
Widely used in home DIY, carpentry, auto parts, specializing in machine repair and so on.
|Item Weight||3.2 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||2.5 x 1.4 x 0.4 inches|
|Material||chrome vanadium steel|
9 customer reviews
3.8 out of 5 stars
|Best Sellers Rank||
#11,476 in Tools & Home Improvement (See Top 100 in Tools & Home Improvement)
|Shipping Weight||3.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)|
|Date First Available||August 22, 2019|
June 12, 2019
January 29, 2019
June 21, 2019
July 12, 2019
December 15, 2017