Free for Life – Never pay expensive cable or satellite fees again! 1byone HDTV Antenna can pull in all of your local news, weather, sitcoms, kids and sports programs absolutely FREE
High Performing Slim Design – Slim, soft and lightweight so you can hide it behind the TV, lay it flat on the table or stick it high on a window (with durability against moisture and direct sunshine). It’ll pull in hundreds of crystal clear digital & HD shows!
Included Detachable Amplifier – Use the amplifier for the antennaâs full 50 mile range, or remove it for better reception of you live nearer to the TV broadcast tower.
13.2FT Long Cable and USB Power – The long cable makes it easy to place the antenna in the best reception spot in your home. Antenna can be powered either by an outlet or a TVâs USB port.
What You Receive: Antenna with integrated 13.2ft Coaxial Cable, Detachable Amplifier,USB Power Cable, 3M Adhesive Mounting Stickers, instruction manual,45-day full refund, and 12-month warranty with friendly customer service.
1PLUS antenna from your home to bring you the most popular TV shows, news and sports, on both network and local television in full 1080 HD â for FREE.
Range:50 miles with amplifier
Power supply connector:USB
Before you buy, visit “antennaweb.org” or “antennapoint.com” check how many broadcast towers surrounding you within 50miles.
Installation is a breeze with only 3 steps: unwrap, plug it and scan channels.
STEP 1: Stick the antenna on the window/wall.
STEP 2: Connect to ANT IN on the back of any digital TV or the set-top box.
STEP 3: Scan the TV programs.
Each time you reset the antenna,please scan TV programms again.
1. If you are using a flat screen HDTV, please check your TV’s manual to make sure your TV has a built-in tuner for receiving over-the-air broadcasts.
2. You should retune your TV and digital box from time to time to ensure you are receiving all available services. Retuning takes only a few minutes and can be done with your remote control.
3. Make sure your tuner can receive HD signals, otherwise you won’t be able to receive and watch HD channels.
4. Signal quality determines how many channels you can receive as well as picture quality. Once you receive the antenna, hook it up to your TV, and try moving it around your home to find the placement with the best signal. You might be surprised how many HD channels you can receive!
5. If your TV has no built-in tuner, you can add an ATSC digital converter box to receive the HD signal.
6. All of our antennas have a 12 months warranty. If you are not satisfied with the amount of channels you are receiving, please contact us so we may immediately assist you and help to solve any problems you have.
|Product Dimensions||13.6 x 13.5 x 1 inches|
|Item Weight||11.2 ounces|
|Shipping Weight||11.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)|
|Item model number||P106B|
19 customer reviews
4.6 out of 5 stars
|Best Sellers Rank||
#900 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
|Date first available at Amazon.com||April 17, 2017|
Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here