Make sure this fits
by entering your model number.
Mining Hash Rate: 10.5TH / s Â± 5% (Mines Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash or any other SHA256-based coin)
Power consumption: 1432W Â± 7%
Built-in Web Management Portal – No separate host computer or software required
AntMiner APW7 power supply is included
Most Power Efficient Bitcoin Miner: 136MJ/GH Â± 7%
See more product details
Hash Rate: 10.5TH/s (within Â±7%).
Power Consumption: 1450W (Â±10%) as measured from the wall.
Power Efficiency: 0.136 J/GH at the wall.
Noise level: Loud. Not for desk-top use. Sounds like a whiny vacuum.
Chip quantity per unit: 162 x BM1387.
Rated Voltage: 11.60 ~13.00V.
Operating Temperature: 0C to 40C.
Network Connection: Ethernet (cable not included).
1. Due to the nature of these products, there are higher than normal restocking fees (typically 40%). The restocking fees are typically waived in the event that there is a provable failure within the first 30 days. In the event that you experience a failure, please reach out to the seller immediately so that we can begin troubleshooting with you and/or processing a replacement.
2. Each AntMiner T9+ requires TEN 6-pin PCI-e connectors for 12V DC input (must be very stable power source) There are three hash boards that require three 6-pin PCI-e connectors each and one additional 6-pin PCI-e connector on the controller. All TEN 6-pin PCI-e connectors are required. Do not connect more than one PSU to the same hash board to prevent possible damage and instability.
3. Power consumption figures will vary with your PSU’s efficiency, the ambient operating temperature and the accuracy of the power meter.
4. Power supply apw7 is included.
5. Metal clanking or rattling is expected when moving the AntMiner T9+. The sound is from the hashing boards moving back and forth against the metal frame. This does not mean there are loose parts and does not mean the item is defective.
: Screen Size, Screen Resolution, Graphics Coprocessor, Graphics Card RAM
|Processor||10.5 GHz Celeron 3865U|
|Hard Drive||10.5 KB|
|Computer Memory Type||DIMM|
|Hard Drive Interface||ATA|
Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here