to make sure this fits.
OUTDOOR SECTIONAL SET: Entertaining outside on your porch or deck is a breeze with this 4-piece sectional set. The neutral palette matches with all decor styles, and the table makes dining divine
DURABLE DESIGN: Resin wicker is handwoven over a rust-free, all-weather aluminum frame; tabletop is resin with a wood look. Zippered cushions are made with reversible fade-resistant Nuvellaâ¢ polyester
MODERN STYLE: The dark wicker furniture frame is a beautiful contrast against the beige cushions for ultra-modern seating that’s easy to lounge on. Pair a rug and string lights for added mood
SET OF 4: Includes a 2 piece cushioned sectional, cocktail table and ottoman. Measures 90.5″ W x 58″ D x 35.5″ H; ottoman is 26.5″ W x 26.5″ D x 17.75″ H; table is 29.75″ W x 29.75″ D x 14.25″ H
ASSEMBLY REQUIRED: Easy-to-follow instructions, hardware and tools included. For best care, simply clean fabric with mild soap and water, then air dry
DIRECT FROM THE MANUFACTURER: Ashley Furniture goes the extra mile to package, protect and deliver your purchase in a timely manner
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: Designed and manufactured by Ashley Furniture Industries. The trusted source for stylish furniture, lighting, rugs, accessories and mattresses. For every taste and budget. Since 1945
The Loughran 4-piece outdoor sectional set’s clean architectural lines and supportive cushioning make being outside even more inviting. All-weather reversible Nuvella™ cushions are finessed with brown piping, and complement the richly hued wicker frames perfectly. Square cocktail table and ottoman cozy up to the sectional with ease.
LOUGHRAN SECTIONAL, TABLE & OTTOMAN FEATURES: Rust free aluminum frame with resin wicker, Room for 5 people, Wood-look resin top coffee table, Durable Nuvella™ solution dyed polyester fabric, The two piece loveseat sectional, ottoman and table ships in one carton.
About us: from design, through fulfillment, Ashley continuously strives to provide you, our customer, with the best values, selection and service in the furniture industry. Our story: established in 1945, Ashley offers one of the industry’s broadest product assortments to retail partners in 123 countries. In less than 10 years, Ashley furniture has become the no. 1 selling furniture store brand in the world and the no. 1 retailer of furniture and bedding in the United States. Our furniture: furniture is our passion. Ashley does it all; we design, build, ship and deliver it to pass savings on to you. Our production teams carefully build each piece, ensuring quality construction and workmanship.
|Product Dimensions||31.5 x 57 x 24.5 inches|
|Item Weight||108 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||138 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)|
|Domestic Shipping||Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.|
|International Shipping||This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More|
|Item model number||P300-070|
9 customer reviews
4.5 out of 5 stars
|Best Sellers Rank||
#31,147 in Patio, Lawn & Garden (See Top 100 in Patio, Lawn & Garden)
Manufacturerâs warranty can be requested from customer service. Click here to make a request to customer service.
June 4, 2018
Fairly easy to assemble.
It be much easier if you had a friend or significant other to help assemble.
The only reason for not giving 5 stars is due to some minor unraveling of the wicker on the table and the end seat.
We were missing three regular washers and three locking washers. Looked everywhere, thinking it was misplaced. They were nowhere to be found, but we moved forward anyway. Frustrating.
The included Allen wrench (hex key) is the only tool you’ll need, but you’ll likely find it frustrating as the wrench doesn’t have enough room on some of the screws to completely turn, even when you’re using it with the angle in your hand. There’s just not enough room between the chaise frame and the hole to turn in complete revolutions, which leads to rubbing your fingers raw on the faux wicker. An inconvenience. This doesn’t seem to be engineered with setup in mind.
Then what really forced me to remove two stars was the lack of any type of tie down for the cushions. No Velcro. No fabric strings. Nada. It seems that for outside furniture, at this price point, some method of securing the cushions would be provided. Straps or a cover?
I would recommend this set for its ability to resist the elements and for the very nice presentation. It seems sturdy and it wouldn’t be difficult for one person to rearrange the set once in place. After it’s together, this is a beautiful set, but getting there can be a little aggravating. I had ranked this lower at three stars out of aggravation over the missing pieces and the limited room for setting the screws, but this is a sturdy set that will likely see years of use, so plus one for a total of four stars.
1. Assembly was pretty straight-forward, and didn’t really require two people (but it was easier at one point to have four sets of hands).
2. Lightweight enough that it’s easy to move with just one person, but not likely to get blown around in strong wind.
3. The cushion covers are sewn well and the fabric seems thick and sturdy.
4. There’s no wobbling or excessive movement when you’re sitting on this furniture, unlike cheaper sets that seem weak at the joints.
5. It looks surprisingly good. The plastic woven “wicker” has slight variations in color like real wicker would have, which makes it look much more attractive than uniform gray. The cushion fabric has a little texture that both looks and feels better than much of the outdoor fabric out there.
Now for the parts I liked less:
1. The seat cushions are incredibly stiff and not very comfortable (think of the worst hotel couch you’ve ever sat on).
2. The back is very low, so it’s not very comfortable for lounging. I get a neck-ache after a half hour or so. I’m only 5’4″, so taller people may find it even less comfortable.
3. There are no tie-downs of any kind, so the seat cushions tend to slide out from under you if you’re not careful. The ottoman cushion also knocks sideways constantly at the slightest nudge. (I’m going to try adding some velcro, but I doubt it will stick adequately to either the frame or fabric.)
4. My set was missing a locking washer, although the rest of the parts were there.
5. The Allen wrench doesn’t seem to quite fit the bolts properly, so it slides out constantly when you’re trying to tighten the bolts.
6. Some of the bolts are placed so that tightening them is a real pain, since there’s not enough room to turn the Allen wrench.
Even with the stiff cushions and low back, though, I’m enjoying this set as an occasional lounging spot, and I appreciate its looks. Since the other negatives fade after the frustration of assembly, I’m only going to deduct one star for the cushions. Good set.
It’s quite comfy to sit in, and a cup can barley rest on the arm.
Assembly was easy. Only one piece actually needed to be assembled (you have to attach the arms to the piece with arms). It just involved screwing in a few screws. The wrench is provided. The downside of that is that the box is huge. The furniture was packed well with everything covered in plastic. You probably need two people or a hand truck/dolly to move it.
This a great set.