to make sure this fits.
The innovative bottom-loading design of this cooler eliminates heavy lifting and flipping required by traditional top-load coolers. Save time and energy with this design that eliminates frequent spills and frustration.
The water cooler features a Tri-temp push button faucet making it easy to dispense cold, hot and room-temperature water. The hot water spout function is equipped with a child safety lock, so the entire family can use it worry-free.
An indicator light lets you know when hot and cold water is ready for use and when the bottle needs to be replaced, so you can get all the information you need at a glance.
Built to last, this cooler is designed and assembled in USA with premium materials that stand stable and strong.
A sleek, innovative design allows for the cooler to blend with any home or office decor, functioning seamlessly to provide you with easy water access with any standard 3 or 5-gallon bottle.
|Package Dimensions||44 x 14.9 x 14.1 inches|
|Item Weight||40.1 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||40.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)|
|Item model number||CLBL420|
74 customer reviews
4.0 out of 5 stars
|Best Sellers Rank|| |
#801 in Kitchen & Dining (See Top 100 in Kitchen & Dining)
|Date first listed on Amazon||April 7, 2017|
Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
1) Nice looking and extremely simple to use.
2) Love the fact the container is hidden.
2) Hot water is hot enough to make tea and hot chocolate.
3) Empty bottle indicator
4) Not noisy
5) water flow is way better than on our old one.
CONS: No cons
September 30, 2017
-Automatic pump is very, very quiet
-Chiller nearly silent, and keeps water very cold
-Flow rate for dispensing is much higher than other dispensers
-Loading/unloading bottles is quick and painless
-Pleasant aesthetics, subdued logos
The only improvement I can think of is that they could increase the space under the nozzles so that you could fill larger sized water bottles. Have not seen a water dispenser that has feature yet.
The cooler makes very cold water and the hot is very hot, hot enough to make tea, out my favorite cup of noodles I really like that. Some of the other coolers I purchased were not as cold. There user manual really helps you get set up make sure to read
For sure buy.!!!!!
September 25, 2017
January 10, 2018
November 3, 2017
2 major things wrong with this product:
1) The dispense buttons are confusing/misleading. There are 3 dispensers, the cold water dispenser is on the far right although a picture/icon of a snowflake (for cold water?) is shown on the far left and where the cold water is there is an icon of 2 rectangles? In the middle of the snowflake and rectangles is the sign for hot water which is little flames although the hot water dispenser is actually where the snowflake icon is shown. Not sure if it was just my item or Brio makes their product item all this way but it was upsetting at first, now we are used where the dispensers are.
2) The sensor seems to be off from the start. . after putting in a new 5 gallon and it not being half way empty the sensor will turn red which is signaling us that we are low on water and the machine automatically turns off the cooling setting although still being plugged into outlet. We have to open the bottom and reset the button so the cooling (cold water) is available again.
We needed a dispenser that fit our family’s lifestyle (look and needs wise) which this half way met our expectations, we are always on the go so I would have returned it but I threw away the box and really don’t have the time as it functions but not to the quality it is sold for. If you are looking for looks then sure buy the product but I would not buy again and will be investing in another dispenser when this one stops functioning completely.
February 11, 2018