Make sure this fits
by entering your model number.
Wireless Remote Start â Start and stop with ease from up to 80 feet away with the included wireless remote key fob â push-button power and convenience like never before
Electric Start â Trust the reliable 196cc Champion engine with its battery-included electric start featuring a 3-way ignition switch, plus built-in Cold Start Technology for easy starts in cold weather
Reliable and Powerful â At 4000 starting watts and 3500 running watts, enjoy up to 12 hours of run time on a full tank of gasoline with a noise level of 68 dBA from 23 feet
Outlets â 120V 30A locking, 120V 30A RV and two 120V 20A outlets- Volt Guard built-in surge protector prevents overloads and keeps your appliances and equipment safe.Frequency 60Hz. Engine Speed is 3600
Champion Support â includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts
Champion Power Equipment makes powering your life easier than ever with the 46539 3500-Watt RV Ready Portable Generator with Wireless Remote Start. With enough power for two 15,000 BTU RV air conditioners, you can also use this feature-packed generator to power the essentials in your home the next time thereâs an outage. For projects, the 196cc Champion single-cylinder OHV engine has what it takes to handle the power tools you need. Championâs got convenience covered. Starting and stopping your generator from up to 80 feet away with the wireless remote key fob is a snap. Enjoy on/off push-button power with electric start, battery included, plus Cold Start Technology ensures a quick start in cold weather. Championâs Intelligauge monitors voltage, frequency and operating hours. The foldaway easy-grip handle and included wheel kit with never-flat tires make it a cinch to move your power where you need it. At 4000 starting watts and 3500 running watts, this unit can handle your essentials during an outage, plus itâs the perfect companion for your next camping trip or weekend project. Not only that, but the Volt Guard built-in surge protector prevents overloads and keeps your equipment safe from spikes in voltage. This unit has the outlets you need, including a 120V 30A (TT-30R) RV outlet as well as a 120V 30A locking outlet (L5-30R) and two 120V 20A household outlets (5-20R). Fill up the 3.8-gallon tank of gasoline, run at 50% and enjoy up to 12 hours of power. From 23 feet, the noise level is 68 dBA, about as loud as a vacuum cleaner. This unit has a low oil shut-off sensor and includes 0.6 quarts of 10W-30 engine oil so all youâll need to buy is gasoline. This generator is EPA certified and CARB compliant. Buy with confidence – Champion Support and our nationwide network of service centers will back your purchase up with a 3-year limited warranty and FREE lifetime technical support.
|Product Dimensions||22.8 x 22 x 30.7 inches|
|Item Weight||140 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||140 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)|
|Item model number||46539|
387 customer reviews
4.4 out of 5 stars
|Best Sellers Rank|| |
#1,740 in Patio, Lawn & Garden (See Top 100 in Patio, Lawn & Garden)
A couple of additional items. The engine is OHV, and uses a cast iron cylinder. This is far better than aluminum and it lasts FAR longer, plus can be rebuilt down the road. All the mechanics are rubber mounted, meaning less vibration and quieter running. When running, I carried on a normal conversation with my wife, and the unit made no effort to vibrate out of position. The muffler/spark arrestor is large and well mounted.
I could not be happier. I didn’t see any flaw in manufacturing, assembly, or packaging.
PS. I also got the 25 ft cord and cover. Both items are the same high standard.
The wheels, front feet, and handle come in a parts box (included) that you self-install on the generator. The directions are very straightforward and installation was very simple.
It includes a funnel and oil for filling the machine (I believe 10w-30). You must install oil prior to using it! (Some people might forget which will ruin the generator!)
During the 8 days, I was running a Samsung French Door fridge, a Flotech Sump Pump, my furnace blower, and some lights / phone chargers with no significant voltage drop – steadily around 120, and never less than 119 volts.
I would run the generator for 2-4 hours at a time, and it seemed to be very efficient on fuel given the load I mentioned above.
Some notes that I think others may find important:
1. The ‘regular’ 120v outlets on this unit will provide 20amp and up to 2900 Watts, NOT 3500. In order to get the 3500, you need to use either the RV outlet, or the 30Amp 125v left-most outlet.
2. The noise level was acceptable. You did have to raise your voice if standing next to the generator, but it was not as loud as other generators I heard during the storm.
3. There is no 240v outlet on this generator – not that one was promised, but in case you were looking for that (220/240), this isn’t the generator for you.
4. The weight of the generator was manageable. The wheels worked great. The handle placement is a little odd, and when dragging the generator behind me, I had to take short steps otherwise I would clip my trailing foot with the generator.
5. The remote start is a really nice feature. Also, and this is important – when you utilize the remote start, the generator will crank up and wait for the engine to stabilize before supplying power to the outlets. It’s a nice feature because you can leave your extension cords plugged in, and when the engine is stable, power will automatically be supplied to your appliances. Beats having to go outside when it is cold or dark and fumble around with plugs.
6. Probably my only con is that the gas tank is a bit of a pain to fill up. It seems to only handle a small flow of gasoline into the tank at a time. If you try and put too much in too fast, it results in a spill.
All in all, the generator performed great, and I couldn’t be happier with the purchase.
April 6, 2017
Electric start and remote control you cant compete.
Awesome for camping and easy for my wife to use!
Great power, never had a problem running A/C with Coffee or Crock Pot running.
Cant beat the price point, Would buy again!
Not the quietest on the market but we don’t use it in a campground setting.
We take it with us to the race track where everyone is running a genny or just set it on the back side of camper.