Auto Amazon Links: No products found.
COSORI 1500W Blender for Shakes and Smoothies, Professional Kitchen Smoothie Blender Maker with 64oz BPA-Free Pitcher and 27oz Bottle,Commercial Heavy Duty Food Processor for Ice,Soup,Nuts and Batter
to make sure this fits.
Easy to use variable speed control,pulse feature & soup function
Commercial-grade 2 horsepower motor. High Performace blender for making smoothies and milkshakes,also for ice cream,whole juice,frozen ingredients,grind nuts,spices,coffee,mix batters & dough,silky smooth purÃ©es and more
64oz family-size BPA-Free container with an extra 27oz personal Travel Bottle(with To-Go Lids). Not only perfect for a family as you can make enough smoothies for multiple people. but also it allows you to take nutrient-rich super juices on the go
Stainless steel 6 premium razor sharp blade assembly thoroughly breaks down ingredients, fruits,vegetables & seeds for nutrient & vitamin extraction
Tamper included for easily moving difficult-to-process ingredients down into the blade
Pitcher, lid, travel bottle are dishwasher safe and an extra cleaning brush included enables you to clean the blender in 30-60 seconds
Backed by a 2-year full warranty and 30-day guarantee
|Product Dimensions||14 x 12 x 18 inches|
|Item Weight||15.1 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||15.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)|
|Item model number||C700-PRO|
60 customer reviews
4.3 out of 5 stars
|Best Sellers Rank||
#5,833 in Kitchen & Dining (See Top 100 in Kitchen & Dining)
|Date first available at Amazon.com||July 10, 2017|
Manufacturerâs warranty can be requested from customer service. Click here to make a request to customer service.
I like it more than my Vitamx because it’s quieter, has more features, blends more thoroughly, and is much less expensive. I’m really impressed with this blender.
It’s true that Corosi has pretty much copied a lot of design features from the Vitamx. But I like that about a free marketplace: if these guys can produce a better product, I’m all for it.
This is a powerful blender that’s very versatile.
NOTE that if you’re into making puddings and frostings, this blender is a bit harder to thoroughly empty of frosting and pudding. I say this in comparison to a blender with an easily removable bottom. Taking that bottom off allows you to get the pudding or frosting out easily with a rubber spatula, and you’ll have a harder time with this sealed blender.
Cleaning is great and easy, though: just blend some soapy warm water.
It’s a seriously nice machine.
1. It works. Plain and simple. Everything I have blended has worked. All my old blenders either did not blend my ingredients or eventually overheated. Also most blenders have 4 blades, this one has 6.
2. I prefer a glass pitcher but the BPA-free plastic is not bad.
3. There is a cleaning setting on this blender. It works. It’s one of these functions that you did not realize you needed until you have it. Genius!
4. I made salsa (tomatoes, cilantro, onions, lime juice, jalapeno). All the ingredients bleed well, including the cilantro. I hate when the cilantro leaves get trapped under the blades or become bruised instead of chopped. This blender preformed to expectations.
5. I made a tomato basil soup. The blender pureed beautifully and the warm-hot soup did well in the blender.
6. I made a smoothie. The blender processed my protein powder, water, ice, kale, banana with ease. It even mixed up the protein powder seamlessly.
This blender makes for a great wedding or shower gift.
January 25, 2018
January 23, 2018
Operation is simple. There is a speed dial in the middle, on and off on the right, and pulse/soup on the left. Given that this thing gets up to 30k RPM, I had my kids cover their ears before turning it on. Shockingly, it was incredibly quiet. Even when devouring (yes devouring) ice cubes, it stayed nice and quiet.
Within seconds of powering on, everything I put in was pulverized. I used some frozen berries that usually result in a bunch of gritty seeds when blended with my old blender. Not so with this beast. My smoothie had a fantastic consistency (actually smooth). On account of how much it liquefies everything, I had to adjust the liquid levels in my standard smoothie recipe (less liquid now).
Auto Amazon Links: No products found. No products found.