DOOGEE X30 2GB+16GB 5.5 inch 2.5D Android 7.0 MTK6580 Quad Core up to 1.3GHz WCDMA & GSM (Silver)
classic space

DOOGEE X30 2GB+16GB 5.5 inch 2.5D Android 7.0 MTK6580 Quad Core up to 1.3GHz WCDMA & GSM (Silver)

  • Android 7.0 MTK6580 Quad Core up to 1.3GHz

  • 5.5 inch 2.5D IPS, HD Screen 1280*720 pixels

  • 2GB RAM 16GB ROM; Micro SD up to 128GB(Not included)

  • 5.0MP+5.0MP front camera, 5.0MP+8.0MP back camera

  • Support Network WCDMA, GSM. Please check if your cellular carrier supports the bands for this model before purchasing.


Model: X30
Central Processing Unit(CPU): MTK6580 Quad Core up to 1.3GHz
GPU: Mali-400 525MHz
SIM Quantity: Dual SIM
SIM Types: Micro SIM Card, Nano SIM Card
OS System: Android 7.0
External Memory: TF card up to 128GB (not included)
Sensor: G-sensor, Proximity sensor
Additional Features: OTA, FM

2G Bands: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz
3G Bands: WCDMA 850/1900/2100MHz
GPS: Yes
Bluetooth: Yes

Screen Size: 5.5 inch
Screen Type: IPS, HD
Resolution: 1280 x 720 pixels
Pixel Density: 267PPI
Multi-Touch: Multi-point

Camera Quantity: 4
Front Camera: 5.0MP+5.0MP
Back Camera: 5.0MP+8.0MP
Beauty Function: Yes
Rear Flashlight: Yes
Aperture: F2.2 back, F2.4 front
Video recording: Yes
Video Resolution: 720P

1 x Micro SIM card slot
1 x Nano SIM / Micro SD card slot
1 x Micro USB
1 x 3.5mm earphone port

Battery Types: Detachable
Capacity: 3360mAh

Dimensions & Weight
Size: 154.5*76.9*9.8mm
Weight: 191g

Package Include
1 x Phone
1 x User Manual
1 x Charger

Product information


Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here

Would you like to tell us about a lower price?

November 26, 2017

Verified Purchase

I’ve only been using this phone for a week and its performing beautifully! Android 7.0 is a plus over prior Android OSs I’ve had. Make sure your SD is fast enough. I put a 64GB sandisk in mine and was able to offload several apps. Streaming music and videos to my Chromecast2 works 95% of the time, pretty sure its network errors the other 5%. Works good with my bluetooth speaker. Got a second one for my Dad, who has fat fingers. He loves it and the speaker phone that he can finally hear. It came with a clear plastic case and a scratch proof screen protector. I bought tempered glass separately for screen protection. The screen is clear and vibrant, and can be seen good in sunlight. Last thing I say is that they phones came with 50Hz wall chargers for europe; Not that big of deal since I’ve got plenty of extra 60Hz chargers. That’s about it for now. I’ll update my review in a few months.

October 16, 2017

Color: Gold|Verified Purchase

excellent phone, works great, excellent seller