Make sure this fits
by entering your model number.
The latest Dyson purifying fan. It senses pollution and allergens, captures them in a sealed HEPA activated carbon filter, and projects purified air around the room
CONNECTED: Wi-Fi connected. See real time reports, remotely control your machine and create schedules around your day using the Dyson Link app
SENSES: Automatically senses & reports air quality levels on LCD display on air purifier, including ultrafine particles (PM 2. 5), allergens (PM10), volatile organic compounds (VOCs) & Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2)
CAPTURES: The sealed HEPA filter captures 99. 97% of allergens as small as 0. 3 microns makes this an ideal air purifier for allergies, pets, dust, pollen and mold spores
PROJECTS: Projects purified air throughout the whole room. Air Multiplier technology delivers over 77 gallons per second of smooth, yet powerful airflow. Up to 350Â° of oscillation directs airflow where you need it
ALEXA-ENABLED: Voice control using Alexa to turn on/off, turn on auto-mode, and update you on the indoor air quality
Other product listings for non-authorized 3rd party sellers are not covered by official Dyson
Warning â unauthorized replacement filters are not tested or verified to perform at HEPA standard. Only authentic Dyson filters are recommended to ensure a sealed system and proper functioning of the machine
The only purifying fan to clean a whole room properly.1 We design our purifying fans to go beyond test chamber conditions and focus on real home conditions – this is more than just having an efficient filter.1 Dyson engineers and research concluded that to clean an entire room properly, you need to sense pollution events automatically; capture ultrafine pollutants; and project cleaner air around the room using Air Multiplier technology. Only the Dyson purifying fan is designed and tested to do all of this.2
- SENSES: Automatically senses & reports air quality levels on LCD display on purifier, including ultrafine particles (PM 2.5), allergens (PM10), volatile organic compounds (VOCs) & Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2).
- CAPTURES: Sealed HEPA and activated carbon filters capture pollutants.
- PROJECTS: Air Multiplier technology delivers smooth, yet powerful airflow throughout the whole room. Up to 350 Degree of oscillation.
- DUAL-FUNCTIONALITY: Forward airflow mode purifies while cooling you as a fan. Backward airflow mode purifies without cooling you. 90% of allergy sufferers surveyed would recommend a Dyson Purifier.3
- NIGHT-TIME MODE: In night-time mode the machine monitors and purifies using quiet settings, with a dimmed display.
- ALEXA ENABLED: Voice control using Alexa to turn on/off, turn on auto-mode, and update you on the indoor air quality
- Other product listings for non-authorized 3rd party sellers are not covered by official Dyson warranty.
- Warning – unauthorized replacement filters are not tested or verified to perform at HEPA standard. Only authentic Dyson filters are recommended to ensure a sealed system and proper functioning of the machine. The official Dyson replacement filter can be found by searching “B07HJFXFNL” in the search bar.
1The AHAM AC1-2015 standard sets out how air cleaner manufacturers can define their performance by “the relative reduction of particulate matter suspended in the air in a specified test chamber” – this means their performance is based on cleaning efficiency rates only.
2Tested to Dyson internal test method TM-003711 in a 290ft2 room and DTM801.
3Based on a 2017 Dyson survey of self-reported allergy sufferers after use.
|Package Dimensions||28.3 x 16 x 10.2 inches|
|Item Weight||10.18 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||16.25 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)|
|Item model number||310149-01|
35 customer reviews
4.4 out of 5 stars
|Best Sellers Rank||
#138 in Home & Kitchen (See Top 100 in Home & Kitchen)
Manufacturerâs warranty can be requested from customer service. Click here to make a request to customer service.