to make sure this fits.
Overall height:16.5″; Spout Height:5.1″; Spout Reach:9.1″. Attention: Not included deck plate,if need it, pls buy it together in our store !
RELIABLE QUALITY–Brass construction w/ Brushed Nickel finish. Ceramic disc valves exceed industry longevity standards, ensuring durable performance for life. High performance aerator.
POPULAR DESIGN–Spout swivels for complete sink access. LiteTouch single-lever flow control. Durable pull-out spout sprayer.Advanced nozzle with 2 kinds of water mode, stream and spray , mix hot and cold. Easy-clean ruber nozzles prevent hard water build-up. Flexible smooth-retract hose with counterweight.
EASY INSTALLATION–Hot and cold flexible hoses included. 3/8″ female compression thread with 1/2″ adapters.
Certification &Warranty:This item is Lead-Free Standards. You’re protected by a 100% money back guarantee and a free no hassle lifetime replacement warranty! Any issues of the faucet, please contact us!
See more product details
|Item Weight||6.08 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||27.1 x 10.8 x 3.1 inches|
|Number of Handles||1|
96 customer reviews
4.5 out of 5 stars
|Best Sellers Rank||
#4,529 in Tools & Home Improvement (See top 100)
|Shipping Weight||6.08 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)|
|Date First Available||December 12, 2017|
Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
December 8, 2017
April 30, 2018
A couple of gripes though, the deck plate with mine was bowed upward slightly and the way the water supply hoses are supposed to connect to the valve body just isn’t possible given how long the threaded plastic mounting sleeve nut is. There’s no way to get a tool onto the supply nut facets once the sleeve is covering them. You have to install them first and then put the sleeve over all the hoses at once which is fine until you hit the threaded ends of the copper tubes inside the valve body. That’s when everything jams.
It took me 8 tries before I was able to figure out the correct order of operations for this thing. That said, the length of the mounting nut sleeve made it super easy to crank down tight and if this thing ever slips, the nut sleeve is long enough to tighten down without a need to use special tools or get under the sink at all, I can reach it just kneeling down. This alone is worth the install tedium but if you read this it should be 100% painless. The manufacturer really needs to fix the install instructions.
1) Disconnect the large black and blue quick connect adapter for the pull down hose
2) Connect hot and cold water lines to the valve body. If you want or need to mount the deck plate or valve body with putty or silicone go right ahead and apply it to the deck plate or valve body now.
3) Mount everything up on the topside and have someone hold it straight and steady and feed everything through to underneath
4) Pull the pull down hose out from the top until the quick connect fitting built into the bottom of the hose is flush with the bottom of the valve body valve body
5) Feed the hot and cold water lines through the mounting sleeve nut from underneath then slide the nut sleeve over the 3 copper feed tubes
6) As you’re able to slide the mounting nut sleeve past the threaded portions of the 3 copper feed tubes, have the person up top push the pull down hose downward and guide it between the copper feed tubes and through the mounting nut sleeve, it’s ok to bend the tubes out a little once they’re through the opening in the mounting sleeve nut but it’s vital that you don’t try to feed all the hoses through at once, they just don’t fit unless you feed the pull down hose through at this exact stage
7) Pull the hose all the way through the mounting sleeve nut and attach the weight to the hose
8) Reinstall the quick connect fitting into the valve body
9) Tighten the mounting nut sleeve hand tight then have the person up top make the final adjustments to be sure that it’s straight
10) Have the person up top press down hard on the deck plate or upper valve body as you tighten the mounting nut sleeve from below until it’s 1/4 turn past hand tight
11) Connect the pull down hose to the quick connect adapter and connect the hot an cold water supply lines
12) Pressure test everything and tighten until there are no leaks
January 11, 2018
Aeration increases water pressure without added water use. (it actually decreased water consumption)
It’s a bit heavier than the standard installed faucet ( aprox 11 oz heavier than the original) but its a must have if you actually COOK in your rig not just microwave.