Make sure this fits
by entering your model number.
Engineered for strength, the ultra frame pool is supported by strong, durable Steel frames which are powder coated for rust resistance and beauty
With a contemporary appearance and increased strength the Intex ultra frame pool is the standard for luxury in the market
Connect the Krystal clear sand filter pump to enjoy clear, sparkling water. Ready for water in 60 minutes
New dual suction outlet fittings improve water circulation resulting in better water hygiene and clarity. The newly designed ladder also provides greater support and stability
Water capacity: (90%) 6, 981 gallons. Includes: Krystal clear sand filter pump 2, 100 GPH (110 – 120V). ladder. Ground cloth. Debris cover. Set-up and maintenance DVD
Do not set up the pool on sand, mud, or any soft or loose soil conditions. Recommended for ages 6 and up
Configuration:Sand Filter Pump
Size:18′ x 52″
Have an amazing time with family & friends with the Intex ultra frame pool set. Engineered for strength, the ultra frame pool is supported by strong, durable steel frames which are powder coated for rust resistance & beauty. Your backyard will be the place to be all summer as your family can relax & float or splash & play. Plus, Intex ultra frame pools have improved upon their history of top-of-the-line quality with new, innovative styling & a redesigned frame structure. Hydro aeration technology has been incorporated into the cartridge filter pump to provide improved water circulation, filtration, & clarity as well as increased negative ions at the water surface. Connect the Krystal clear sand filter pump to enjoy clear, sparkling water. Ready for water in 60 Min. New dual suction outlet fittings improve water circulation resulting in better water hygiene & clarity. The newly designed ladder also provides greater support & stability. Water capacity: (90%) 6, 981 gallon. Includes: Krystal clear sand filter pump 2, 100 GPH (110 – 120V). ladder. Ground cloth. Debris cover. Set-up & maintenance DVD.
Configuration:Sand Filter Pump
Size:18′ x 52″
|Product Dimensions||216 x 216 x 52 inches|
|Item Weight||248 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||249 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)|
|Domestic Shipping||Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.|
|International Shipping||This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More|
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning|
|Item model number||26331EH|
257 customer reviews
3.9 out of 5 stars
|Best Sellers Rank||
#2,765 in Patio, Lawn & Garden (See Top 100 in Patio, Lawn & Garden)
Manufacturerâs warranty can be requested from customer service. Click here to make a request to customer service.
January 17, 2018
April 16, 2018
So received the second liner from the manufacturer, got it all setup and filled up, within about a day I noticed water running out from underneath the liner again, this leak is really slow, and if it wasn’t for me putting 1/4″ rigid insulation under the pool I probably wouldn’t have noticed as in normal cases it would have just seeped into the ground, past my 15 days, so not returning this one, guess I’m living with a slow leak all summer. Downgrading to 1 star.
May 4, 2018
1) Even though it is 18×9, make sure you add at least 3 feet to each side when laying out your area.
2) I put mine on a fairly level concrete patio, the holes for the plumbing are a little high, make sure that the filter holes are on the lower side if you have a little uneven leveling
3) Lay the liner out in the sun, unfold it in the sun and let it sit for a little bit. This softens it up a little to be able to move around.
4) Look at filter hole placement, we layed it out and was so focused on the next setups we nearly forgot to turn the pool around.
5) There is this extra little piece that has a small screw end and a black cap, it goes on at the larger filter ring on the outside opening, we couldn’t find in the instructions.
If the hoses that connect to the Y leaks put a couple of layers of plumbers tape on it.
6) Watch youtube videos of the sand filters
7) Sand for the sand filters can be found at home depot or pool stores
8) You can call to have water delivered to your pool, if you are on city water and fill with the hose call the city after you get your bill to have the sewer water portion removed from your bill.
April 20, 2018
May 14, 2018
June 6, 2018
You won’t be disappointed by this purchase.