MORE THAN 100% CHARGE: Powerful, rechargeable 4200mAh UL-certified internal battery for your iPhone X to keep your phone charged the entire day. ***IMPORTANT*** ONLY compatible with iPhone X (5.8-inch), Apple Airpods or any other wireless Bluetooth headphone accessories. NOT compatible with Apple Earpods with Lightning connector or traditional 3.5mm headphones.
COMPATIBLE WITH Qi WIRELESS CHARGING: Receive 20% OFF our CX101 wireless charging pad (ASIN: B0798X8Y9K) when you purchase BOTH battery case and wireless charger, 100% fully compatible with this battery case. You can use any Qi wireless charging pad (not included) to charge both the phone and the battery case together. You can also use the included micro USB cable to charge. Link to CX101: http://a.co/9gxoBgr
APPLE CERTIFIED CONNECTOR & MAX PROTECTION: Works with all functions of your iPhone X charging case. 100% compatible with iOS 11, Apple Pay, and future iOS software updates. 360Â° scratch-guard protection and compact design minimizes bulk and weight. Top piece slide-in design adds better security. The raised bezel and included tempered glass screen protector (not edge to edge) offers full frontal protection. Highest industry regulatory certificates: CE, RoHS, and FCC.
EASY & SIMPLE INSTALLATION: Remove top piece and slide the iPhone X to connect to the battery case’s Apple certified chip. Once iPhone X is seated, reconnect the top piece in the correct orientation and snap into place on all slides. To remove your iPhone X, simply remove the top piece and slide your iPhone X out. You can conveniently charge and sync both the battery case and iPhone X to your Macbook, PC or laptop without having to remove the battery case.
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Purchase with confidence! Lifetime warranty ensures you are protected for the life of this product and a 30 day money back guarantee offers peace of mind, enabling you to return the product in case you donât like your purchase for any reason.
|Product Dimensions||2.8 x 0.6 x 6.3 inches|
|Item Weight||7.2 ounces|
|Shipping Weight||7.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)|
|Item model number||BXX|
|Batteries||1 Lithium Metal batteries required.|
693 customer reviews
3.9 out of 5 stars
|Best Sellers Rank||
#1,342 in Cell Phones & Accessories (See Top 100 in Cell Phones & Accessories)
Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
January 18, 2018
– If you’re used to a Mophie case this will “feel” very similar. They are similarly sized, weighted, and proportioned
– Included screen protector seems to be of good quality
– Lightweight and attractive
– After only a couple weeks the top became loose and wobbly, and one side pops out regularly.
– The case advertises 150% battery life but this does not match my experience. I’ll turn it on when my battery level is around 30%, and it will drain and shut off before it’s charged to 60-70%, every time.
– Very hit or miss when trying to get this to charge using my Mophie wireless charging pad (disappointing, since this was one of the main reasons I purchased this). Very often I will need to set it on the charger, wait 3-5 seconds, move it around, take it off and replace it several times before it recognizes the charger. This seems to be getting worse, as it happened very rarely when the case was brand new but now happens nearly every time (this isn’t a problem with the charging pad as all other devices charge perfectly on it).
– Even charging with the usb cable is bizarrely difficult. I’ll very often have to fiddle with the cable and wait several seconds before it begins charging. I can’t just “plug it in and walk away” as several times I’ve come back to find that it hadn’t been charging at all.
In all, this will get the job done (barely) while I wait for Mophie to release a case for the X.
November 5, 2017
November 14, 2017
First of all, the top cover is quite difficult to take off, to the point where I thought I was going to break the case if I pulled any harder.
Secondly, once the phone is inside the case, it is a very tight fit, too tight. I wanted to take the phone out to plug headphones in (another drawback, this case will ONLY accept bluetooth headphones), but the fit was so tight and there was so little room to grab onto the phone, that I was unable to take it out. I had to buy a pair of bluetooth headphones to make it so I could listen to music with this case.
Thirdly, the screen protector that comes with the phone is not the correct size for the screen, it is too small width-wise by several millimeters. This is a constant annoyance, as when you look at the screen the protector does not line up with the camera cut out at the top.
On the pro-side, the case is sturdy and seems to hold a charge well. But overall I see it as a temporary fix until Mophie comes out with an iPhone X case.
November 11, 2017
The case feels nice and the back is flat and not curved, so you can stick a magnetic plate on it. The top cover is not 100% seamless although it is not noticeable without careful inspection. Unless you are looking for imperfections, you will not notice that there is a gap on one side where the two pieces meet once they are snapped into place.
The matte finish is nice but I wish it was just a touch grippier because the case makes the phone heavier and if you have medium size hands, the device can tip forward if not placed and balanced properly in your hand. I have had to use the IOS feature to bring the screen down so I do not accidentally screw up the balance and cause the phone to tip forward out of my hand. This is not a fault of the case. I am just sharing my combined experience.
This case is highly smudge-resistant. it feels great and looks great, minimalistic almost and has shock absorbing features.
My three main gripes to date are as follows:
1. Charging base issues
2. Seams around the components of the case
3. Fragile button design.
My biggest fear is that if the case falls to the ground, it will break apart before the second bounce and compromise my phone. I feel this way because of the very tiny but visible gaps between the battery and the bumper components around the circumference of the case.
1. Only battery case I have found so far that supports wireless charging
2. Charging capacity (4200 mAh unverified)
My Mood: I am keeping the case until I find seriously compromising faults with it. For the time being, I can live with the feature deficits and imperfections.
I hope this has been helpful to someone.