Make sure this fits
by entering your model number.
INDESTRUCTIBLE CONSTRUCTION: Dent-resistant T304 stainless steel in TRU16 real 16-gauge (always 1.5mm thick) for superior strength and durability
COMMERCIAL GRADE SATIN FINISH: Resilient and easy to clean, corrosion and rust-resistant; matches most kitchen appliances
QUIETEST SINK: NoiseDefend soundproofing technology with non-toxic SoundGuard undercoating and extra-thick pads covering over 80% of the sink
FREE ACCESSORIES: Multi-functional stainless steel dish grid protects sink bottom, 3 piece basket strainer set, premium Kraus kitchen towel, mounting hardware, cutout template â LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY and customer service that puts you first
Outer Sink Dimensions: 32â L x 19â W x 10â D. Min Cabinet Size: 36â; Oversized bowl will accommodate your largest roasting pan, commercial baking sheets, and skillets. Sink so big, you can even give your dog a bath
See more product details
Enjoy the advantage of high-end kitchen sinks with the best-selling Standart PRO Series. This KRAUS sink features a clean contemporary design and wear-resistant finish with a beautiful sheen that complements most kitchen appliances.
From the Manufacturer
Kraus is a leading kitchen sink manufacturer, with a wide range of products made with advanced technology to exceed industry standards. To ensure exceptional quality, Kraus products are always made with premium materials as well as cutting-edge designs. All Kraus products are created with an eye for fashion as well as function, with an emphasis on quality craftsmanship and functional design. The focus is always on providing outstanding value to all Kraus customers, and making it affordable to create a kitchen they love.
“Love this sink! I bought this sink from Amazon about a year ago and it has been a great addition to our kitchen. It is large enough to soak our largest roasting pan. It is a workhorse. Made extremely well. The sound proofing construction dulls the echoing type sound that most stainless steel sinks have. MONEY WELL SPENT!”
|Item Weight||26 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||32 x 19 x 10 inches|
|Item model number||KHU100-32|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Warranty Description||Limited Lifetime|
442 customer reviews
4.5 out of 5 stars
|Best Sellers Rank|| |
#1,994 in Tools & Home Improvement (See top 100)
|Shipping Weight||44.9 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)|
|Domestic Shipping||Item can be shipped within U.S.|
|International Shipping||This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More|
|Date First Available||April 28, 2009|
March 6, 2013
A few things to consider:
1. The description says it fits in a 33 inch cabinet. Don’t trust it. If your cabinet has 3/4″ sides like mine, then you only have 31.5″ interior. Add to that the fact that the sink needs to attach under the counter with clips and you’ve got a situation where you have to cut your cabinet frame up just to fit the sink. I had mine installed in a 36″ cabinet and even that was tight.
2. The sink is really deep. It’s 10 inches deep to start, then add 1.25″ of counter and you’ll find yourself leaning forward any time you’re standing in front of it. Even with the grate in the bottom of the sink I still find myself leaning. If you don’t have a dishwasher, I’d recommend a shallower sink as standing in front of this one for too long is bound to hurt your back. (I’m 5’6″ and my husband is 5’8″ and we both lean, just for reference)
3. It has a really deep strainer basket. Not really a plus or minus in my opinion, but it’s different from the standard strainer. This also means it comes down lower below the sink, so you may or may not have to change your drain pipes a bit. I had all new plumbing run as part of my renovation so it wasn’t an issue for me.
4. If you’re having new granite installed, give the sink to your installer, not the template. Also make sure to tell them there’s a grate for the sink so they don’t give you a huge overhang which would make it impossible to get the grate in.
Reasons I gave it 4 stars instead of 5? The inside corners of the sink aren’t as smooth as I would like. Other showroom sinks I’ve seen have been smoother, like Kohler ones, but those are easily twice the price and don’t come with the drain parts or grates. The grate, while useful to keep you from scratching the sink bottom, would probably be more useful if it only covered half the sink or if it came in two halves. It’s so big that you don’t really want to be taking it in and out of the sink all the time, but you can’t clean the sink with it in there. You can rinse the sink, sure, but if you’ve been cutting raw meat, you’re going to want to wash the sink after you wash that cutting board. Other users have reported scratching the sink if you don’t use the grate. Overall it’s a nice sink and a good value for the price. I’d give it 4.5 stars if I could.
April 25, 2015
Update: after two years of almost daily use sink is holding up really well and still looks great.
It’s big. It’s really solid. The sound-proofing is quality. It’s thick-gauge. The accessories (grate, towel, etc) are really, really nice too. They aren’t after-thoughts. In fact, the sink grate is really well-thought-out, solid, and nice. Heck, as others have observed, even the packaging it awesome.
It is a bit challenging to clean. The grooves do a bit to guide water and detritus to the drain, but I feel like there could be a little more slope (compensated, maybe, by the feet of the grate so things can remain level). I’ve adjusted the way that I clean and it hasn’t been a big deal.
Cutout provided was accurate for our cabinet fabricators. I really think that this sink is a truly superior value.
Kraus people – if you read this – my contractor thought the towel was a discarded garage towel after his helper unpacked it, and used it to clean up grout. It won’t wash clean. As mentioned, like everything else, it’s really nice! Shameless plug – send me another one please ;)!
– it’s deep and huge! I can fit 3 big pots and a pan (check the photo). One pot is from 8oz Instant pot.
– easy to clean. Once a week I spray it with vinegar and Dawn detergent solution and it sparkles like new!
– I love the tray that comes with it, I use it as a drying rack and to keep it from scratching the sink.
Barkeeper’s friend is your best friend. We use that powder to remove stains on both sink and countertops.
Now the bad..ish. None of this is actually bad. It’s more forewarning.
You should note before buying that this sink is probably a lot deeper than you’re used to and that can make mounting a disposal pretty tricky. Plumbing this after it was installed under our new granite was a chore and far more complicated than I ever anticipated.
This is the first single basin sink I’ve had so this may be typical, but water does not drain all that well out of the bottom. It’s not really a problem, but if you have hard water you will be cleaning deposits off of it regularly. That’s nothing that can’t be solved with some Bar Keepers Friend and a rag, but this sink does require a little more maintenance.
The rack on the bottom is really useful. It protects the metal bottom from pots and pans, dishes, etc and allows everything to drain nicely. It is, however, a pain in the rear to clean since it doesn’t fit in a dishwasher and it does get covered in grime, food, hard water stains, etc.. it’s well made no a little elbow grease get it shiny and new again, but that does take a little time.
Don’t let any of that dissuade you though. We get compliments on this sink every time someone steps into our kitchen and it’s great living with it.