to make sure this fits.
MET safety certifiedï¼Comply with UL 499ï¼CSA C22.2 No.64
Multiple Uses – Perfect for Brewing and Heating your Kombucha, Kimchi & Yogurt. Simply wrap around or place under your container. Use Year around for Windowsill Herb Garden, Plant Propagation, Seed & Seedling Starting
Available in 4 sizes: Miniï¼3.5″x21″, Watt: 7.3W ; Small: 10″x20″, Watt: 17.5W ; Medium: 20″x20″, Watt: 45W ; Large: 48″x20″, Watt: 100W
Designing with waterproof construction, our seeding heat mat is safe for use indoor plantings,The new, stronger heating wire and thicker multi-layer construction offer more uniform heating and the durability to withstand rugged greenhouse environments.
The Seedfactor Seeding Heat Mat adopts the latest 7.5MM thickening,105 degrees of high temperature resistant cylindrical SJTW 5.9ft water-proof power cord (thicker than the general power cord, solid, high temperature resistant), safer and more durable, and guarantee the stability of seedling mat safety work.
Size:1 Pack-3.5″ X 21″
Nurture your seedlings by ensuring they have a warm area for root growth and germination.
This Seeding Heat Mat speeds up the transplanting process by keeping the soil between 70âand 85â.
Intended for indoor use only, this product is waterproof and easy to clean to make storage a breeze.
Available in small medium and large sizes and carries an MET safety certification.
Size:1 Pack-3.5″ X 21″
|Package Dimensions||6.9 x 3 x 3 inches|
|Item Weight||1.96 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||1.96 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)|
75 customer reviews
4.2 out of 5 stars
|Best Sellers Rank||
#1,662,214 in Patio, Lawn & Garden (See Top 100 in Patio, Lawn & Garden)
November 20, 2017
* This is an excellent germinating/heating pad. It is the standard size that fits nicely under the seedling trays.
* I use these every year, in the spring, when I am preparing my seedlings for my vegetable and flower gardens.
* There is some confusion in the product description whether it is indoor or outdoor use. The bottom line is that they should not be immersed in water. If itâs dry outside, itâs OK.
* I use some of mine outside on a table, as long as it isnât raining. If it rains, I cover them.
* It is important to keep them raised up off the ground because the soil is too cold in the spring at ground level.
* I use some of these inside of a greenhouse on my seedlings that need a little extra care.
* They will get supplemental grow light so that they have abundant like to begin their journey.
* The cord on this heating that is 5 1/2 feet long. The mat is 7.5 mm sec.
* In typical weather it will run between 70Â° and 85Â°. However, if you have it closed up in a greenhouse, in the pounding sunlight, it can reach 105Â° or higher.
* In my video, I show how I begin my siblings in transplants. I have been pretty successful.
* Even without the thermostat. Which is not included with this heating mat.
* Hope this info helps. Thanks for reading.
September 4, 2017
February 11, 2018
October 20, 2017