to make sure this fits.
Lever handles with hot and cold indicators for easy operation
Vandal-resistant screws help prevent theft and unwanted tampering
Brass construction with mirror-like chrome finish
2- or 3-hole mount with 4-inch centerset for flexible installation options
Backed by Moen’s 5-Year Limited Warranty
See more product details
Add style and functionality to your bar or pantry sink with the Moen Commercial M-DURA 4-Inch Centerset Utility Faucet. It offers a threaded hose spout, plus two color-coded handles for easy water adjustment. Vandal-resistant screws help discourage tampering and theft, making this faucet an ideal choice for high-traffic environments. Constructed from heavy-duty brass with a reflective chrome finish, this durable faucet is ADA compliant and mounts easily with a 4-inch centerset design. All backed by Moenâs 5-Year Limited Warranty.
From the Manufacturer
This two-handle utility faucet is designed for ease of use. This faucet features lever style handles with hot and cold color indicators, and brass construction with a chrome plated finish for a bright, highly reflective, cool grey metallic look. The spout is equipped with a garden hose thread connection and 1/2-Inch IPS connections, with a 4-Inch center set mount. The ceramic disc cartridge has a brass shell and 1/4 turn operation. This faucet has an unrestricted flow, and is designed to be installed through two holes with a 1-Inch minimum diameter. The spout had a 6-1/2-Inch reach and is 6-Inch tall, while the entire faucet is 8-5/8-Inch wide. Moen Commercial offers a full line of faucets, electronic flush valves and showering systems built to withstand the harshest conditions in commercial and institutional buildings and construction. They’re built for constant use, and occasional misuse. They’re built for the real world.
|Item Weight||4.4 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||12.8 x 9.6 x 3 inches|
|Item model number||8277|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Holes||2|
|Number of Handles||2|
|Warranty Description||5 year limited warranty|
96 customer reviews
4.9 out of 5 stars
|Best Sellers Rank||
#47,776 in Tools & Home Improvement (See top 100)
|Shipping Weight||4.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)|
|Domestic Shipping||Item can be shipped within U.S.|
|International Shipping||This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More|
|Date First Available||June 29, 2009|
This faucet is of superb quality â I have three of them.
– At 3.5 pounds, it weighs twice as much as the Delta faucet it replaced.
– Solid cast brass body, spout, handles and highly polished chrome. The cast base is 1/16″ thick for example, compared to paper thin on most faucets of this type.
– Standard size (Â½” NPT) threaded receivers for hot & cold water extend 2.5″ below the faucet body, similar to most faucets of this type.
– The thick cast brass handles have a blue H or red C in 3-D for instant sight and touch recognition. If a hose is attached, you can tell if a valve is open by the handle location â which you canât do with rounded handles.
– Unrestricted water flow â i.e., this faucet has no aerator or restricting-washer to reduce flow volume. Perfect for quickly filling buckets. After-market aerators are available from Amazon, if needed. For maximum water flow/volume applications, avoid using lower-flow connecting hoses such as the typical braided stainless steel flexible type. They will reduce water volume to this faucet, since their inside diameters are as small as 1/4″.
– Nozzle end has male garden hose threads; and more threads than cheaper faucets â for attaching hoses, aerators, or other accessories.
– Includes a thick molded dense-foam âwasherâ between the body and sink to prevent water from seeping underneath. A tiny tube of clear silicone seal is included if caulking the faucet body edge is desired. Most faucets include a thin plastic or nylon seal for under the faucet body.
– A customer Image of our garage maple counter-top shows two of these Moens, one on the sink and one for the garden hose. Supply lines on both faucets are Â½” ID. Another customer image shows the faucet bottom and mounting hardware. An included brass clip (not shown) can be installed for fixed (non-spout-swivel) installations. A stainless steel valve cartridge removing tool is also included, if you live long enough to need it. The compression washers that go against the counter bottom are stainless steel and the supplied nuts are solid brass â most of the competition uses plastic for these parts.
Note: the faucet spout comes with a Â½” wide ârubber bandâ near the lower nut. Its purpose is to prevent the bottom nut from moving upward and scratching the chrome prior to installation. After installation, it can be removed. The instructions should clarify that point.
I have installed at least a hundred faucets in my life and this might be the highest quality model of any of them.
October 26, 2017
July 7, 2017
July 7, 2017
August 21, 2017
September 22, 2014