Pre-installed selection of Amazon apps, including the Amazon Widget, Amazon Shopping, and Amazon Alexa. Prime members have easy access to daily deals, Prime movies and TV shows, Prime Music, Prime Photos, and more with a single sign-on experience
Amazon Alexa: Double press the power button when your phone is unlocked to just ask, and Alexa will respond. Alexa can play music, provide news updates, or check the weather wherever you are
5.7″ Full HD+ Max Vision display with an 18:9 aspect ratio, 3 GB of RAM and 32 GB of internal storage with option to add up to 128 GB of microSD expandable memory, and Android 8.0
Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 1.8 GHz octa-core processor, fast 4G LTE speed
12 MP + 5 MP dual rear cameras for studio-quality portraits and 8 MP front-facing camera with LED flash for wide angle selfies
All-day battery + TurboPower charging: 3,000 mAh battery, hours of power after minutes of charging with TurboPower charging
Unlocked for the freedom to choose your carrier. Compatible with AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, and Verizon networks. SIM card not included
Prime members and accounts are limited to the purchase of one of each Prime Exclusive Phone every 12 months
Meet Moto G6. With a 5.7″ Full HD+ Max Vision display, advanced imaging software, and a long-lasting battery, itâs impressive any way you look at it. Plus, with a pre-installed selection of Amazon apps, including the Amazon Widget, Amazon Shopping, and Amazon Alexa, Prime members enjoy easy access to daily deals, Prime movies and TV shows, Prime Music, Prime Photos storage, and more, with a single sign-on experience
|Product Dimensions||2.8 x 0.3 x 6 inches|
|Item Weight||5.8 ounces|
|Shipping Weight||12.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)|
|Domestic Shipping||Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.|
|International Shipping||This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More|
|Item model number||PAAE0002US|
|Batteries||1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)|
1 customer review
5.0 out of 5 stars
|Best Sellers Rank|| |
#341 in Cell Phones & Accessories (See Top 100 in Cell Phones & Accessories)
May 30, 2018
Note: Review is for the unlocked G6, but not a Prime Exclusive G6.
– Very solid build quality. It doesn’t feel super premium the way a Galaxy or iPhone does, but it feels high end and looks great.
– The camera is much improved from the Moto G4. Practically speaking this is the biggest improvement in the phone. The camera no longer feels low-end. The new camera features like spot color work easily. The main weakness of previous MotoG phones have been addressed.
– Performance is very good. No lag, everything is responsive.
– Screen looks great.
– The screen size is narrower than before. This is not an improvement IMO and does take a bit of an adjustment. But after a day or two it’s irrelevant.
– As in the past, the Moto gestures are super handy. These are simple and immediately useful.
– Fingerprint scanner and facial recognition work without a hitch.
– USB-C is very nice to have, and fast charging is appreciated. A standard headphone jack is nice to have too.
– Motorola continues to run a clean version of Android with only a couple Moto utilities added on. This is far better than most other manufacturers like Samsung.
– The biggest negative is the back of the phone. Yes it looks nice. But it’s glass, which is pointless and a liability. And the back has curved edges that are so smooth the phone is easy to slip through your hand. Thankfully both of these things are handled but getting a case for the phone.
– I read that people don’t like how Motorola doesn’t promise more than one updated Android version. If this is important to you, you pretty much have to spend 2 or 3 times what this device costs. This seems a minor complaint IMO. You will get a solid 18-36 months out of this phone before you start to feel ready for something new and improved.