Auto Amazon Links: No products found.
Rowenta DW5080 Focus 1700-Watt Micro Steam Iron Stainless Steel Soleplate with Auto-Off, 400-Hole, Brown
to make sure this fits.
1700-watt steam iron with smooth-gliding stainless-steel soleplate and precision tip for hard-to-reach areas
Patented Microsteam 400-hole design provides thorough steam distribution
Clearly marked thermostat knob; auto steam; burst of steam for stubborn wrinkles; vertical steam for hanging items
10-ounce water tank with level indicator; works with tap water (no need for distilled)
3-way automatic safety shut-off; anti-calcium system; self-clean system for optimal performance
Made in Germany
|Product Dimensions||11 x 5 x 6 inches|
|Item Weight||3.4 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)|
|Domestic Shipping||Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.|
|International Shipping||This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More|
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning|
|Item model number||1110030632|
4,130 customer reviews
4.4 out of 5 stars
|Best Sellers Rank||
#199 in Home & Kitchen (See Top 100 in Home & Kitchen)
|Date first available at Amazon.com||August 14, 2008|
January 29, 2016
Since I’m not making things to sell or use it on the daily basis, after hours of comparison, I decided to buy the DW5080, it was right on my price range and did everything I needed it to do. Once the package arrived I couldn’t wait to tear it open and begin using my new iron. It’s not lightweight, it is definitely sturdy, so just be aware of that. Read the instruction that came in the box carefully and follow the instruction for first time use. If you are like me, I want to make sure my tools last as long as they can.
Okay onto the iron itself.
– The cord is a little bit longer than my older iron (maybe about 2-3 inches longer).
– The water tank is definitely bigger
– The steam holes is definitely more than my old iron
– There are several settings for how much steam you want to use in each project
– There is a self cleaning tab (I do this at least every other week since I do not use it as often)
– The heat setting knob is smooth, not like my old iron it feels like the combination lock where I need to hear it click to know it’s in the right settings
– The pointed tip is perfect for pleats, collars, tabs, and so on
– The iron heats up in a minute maybe less (I really didn’t set the stopwatch for this)
– It automatically shuts off after a few minutes of non-use
– To turn it on I just lay it flat for a second and stand it back up
– With this iron it takes me 5-15 minutes (depending on how many yards of fabric I have). The old iron takes me 15-25 minutes (depending on how many yard of fabric I have).
Even the hubby commented on how well and quickly he was able to iron his dress shirt with this iron.
If you are looking to buy an iron, go with Rowenta, I’m super impressed with the quality of this iron and highly recommend it.
If you found my written review helpful, please click âyesâ that my review was helpful. I certainly appreciate the feedback. Thank you!!!
January 30, 2017
September 12, 2015
March 27, 2011
I hope it lasts a long time. I am tired of buying poor quality products that end up in landfills.
Auto Amazon Links: No products found. No products found.