to make sure this fits.
PLANTER SIZE: Capacity 3.2 Gal; Height 9.0 inch; Diameter 11.8 inch; Bottom Diameter 7.8 inch; Water Reservoir 41 OZ
OUR SELF WATERING SYSTEM WITH CLEAR VIEW WINDOW guarantees the health of your flowers, moist roots for over 4 weeks
TIME SAVING/HASSLE FREE. The best solution for those who are busy
FAST GROWTH. Our system enables optimal air circulation in the roots
UNIQUE LACQUER PLASTIC POT. Durable UV stable planter great for indoor outdoor use
Asti Self-Watering Planter 11.8 inch
Dimensions: Capacity 3.2 Gal Height 9.0 inch Diameter 11.8 inch Bottom Diameter 7.8 inch Water Reservoir 41 OZ.
Material: Durable Plastic, UV stabilized.
Note: Please note that No Plants or Gravel included with this item.
Made of plastic, Santino pots are strong, durable and reusable, year after year. All self-watering planters include a large built-in reservoir which draws water to the roots for up to 4 weeks and prevents them from rotting by allowing an easy oxygen circulation. Santino pots are great for an outdoor garden, balcony, indoor decoration, greening projects etc.
HOW TO USE:
1. Before planting the plant, it is recommended to pour a layer of gravel (2-3cm/1inch) for ideal moisture balance. You can also use perlite or specific mixtures of these materials.
2. Pour the first layer of soil, which it shouldn’t be much since you need to leave enough space for the root ball. Instead of soil, different types of peat mixtures can be used, suitable for your plant.
3. Place the plant directly into the flowerpot and fill the remaining space with soil. Slightly compress. Add a little bit more soil, because it will settle within 2-3 weeks by 5-10%.
4. Water your plant directly into the soil. Make sure that the water level does not exceed the level of gravel. Use the clear window to check the water level.
Santino Brand offers the unique combination of 4 key features which made us pioneers in creating and bringing the superior self-watering system to the market. These features are WICK, DRAINAGE CARTRIDGE, TRICKLE ELEMENT, CLEAR VIEW WINDOW.
LOVE YOUR PLANTS. GROW IN STYLE. THE WATERING IS ON US – DO IT SANTINO WAY!
Click âAdd to cartâ button to become a part of the self-watering community.
VISIT US AT WWW.SANTINO.US.COM
|Shipping Information||View shipping rates and policies|
218 customer reviews
4.3 out of 5 stars
|Best Sellers Rank||
#54,559 in Patio, Lawn & Garden (See Top 100 in Patio, Lawn & Garden)
Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
June 29, 2016
– Cheaper: Really this is the only pro vs Lechuza and Algreen, but it is an important one!!
– Style: Less aesthetically appealing (at least the leaf sticker comes off)
– Water reservoir: water has to drain through to soil to get to the reservoir, unlike the Lechuza and Algreen that have a separate opening to add water (so the top soil stays dry). This is an important issue for plants like basil that are susceptible to root rot.
– Water level gauge: hard to see on the Santino vs Lechuza and Algreen that have a far more visible water level indicator.
– Pon: fancy gravel substance provided with Lechuza pots that is supposed to âaerate the roots.â I have no idea if this is true, but I bought a bag anyway to use in my Algreen and Santino pots that do not come with this stuff.
There are some definite advantages of a Lechuza or Algreen pot, but the Santino is a reasonable less expensive alternative.
November 11, 2016
April 19, 2017
August 12, 2017
September 21, 2016
December 7, 2017