Make sure this fits
by entering your model number.
Lift-Away. Press a button to lift the canister away and easily clean hard-to-reach areas.
Extendable Under Appliance Wand. Superior cleaning in hard-to-reach places.
Anti-Allergen Complete Seal Technology + a HEPA filter. Traps 99.9% of dust and allergens inside the vacuum.
Swivel Steering. Excellent control for maneuvering around furniture.
Large-capacity, easy-to-empty dust cup. Extended cleaning without interruptio
What’s Included: (1) Under Appliance Wand, (1) Pet Power Brush, (1) Dusting Brush, (1) 5.5 inch Crevice Tool
A lightweight 2-in-1 Lift-Away upright vacuum with a detachable canister for portable cleaning power. With the push of a button, Lift-Away technology allows you to lift the canister away and easily clean in hard-to-reach areas. This vacuum is also equipped with a large-capacity dust cup and a completely sealed system with a HEPA filter to trap dust and allergens. It also includes a Brushroll Shutoff button so you can easily switch between carpet and bare floor cleaning. The extendable Under Appliance Wand allows for a thorough clean in hard-to-reach places.
|Product Dimensions||15 x 11.4 x 45.5 inches|
|Item Weight||13 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||21.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)|
|Item model number||NV360|
1,162 customer reviews
4.5 out of 5 stars
|Best Sellers Rank||
#391 in Home & Kitchen (See Top 100 in Home & Kitchen)
September 17, 2016
So far this little vacuum has been amazing.
When it arrived and I took it out of the box, I was a little apprehensive when I saw how narrow the vacuum was. My first thought was that I was going to have to do so much more work to get my floors clean.
The vacuum arrived in several large pieces, so I used the manual to get it all put together. It only took a couple minutes, and was not difficult.
After I got it all put together, I read through all the features and how to use them. You can detach the canister from the roller base, in order to clean stairs, or other awkward places. It is definitely helpful on stairs. The one thing I do want to note though, is that my stairs are carpeted, and the detached canister did not sit well on the carpeted stairs, and I had to use my knee to make sure it didn’t tip over and tumble down the stairs.
There is an upholstery attachment with a roller that spins when attached to wand and vacuum is on. This is good for the stairs as well. There is also a very long, extendible thin wand that is mean to help clean under couches and large furniture. There is also a crevice tool.
This vacuum is significantly lighter than my previous vacuum, and pivots and turns incredibly easily. This vacuum also has very powerful suction, and almost makes it seem like it is self propelled. You can also adjust the suction if you are vacuuming a thick carpet, or an area rug, and are trying to keep the vacuum from grabbing onto your carpet.
The first time I used this vacuum, it had only been a couple days since i had vacuumed with my old vacuum, but I filled an entire canister just vacuuming my living room and dining room area rugs, and my stairs. The canister is a little smaller than my old vacuum, but if it does a significantly better job, I can handle emptying it a little more frequently.
I am very happy with my purchase so far.
If you found my review helpful, I would love it if you would click yes.
As the title states, this is THE best vacuum I’ve ever used. I bought it over a year ago at Target. On first using it, I was amazed. The suction on this is amazing! That has got to be the most important feature on any vacuum, right? We want it to pick up junk. Well this picks up what you see, and then gets to work on what you cannot see. It’s great. And even though the suction it great, it’s not so powerful that you cannot pull it away from whatever you’re vacuuming. It’s just properly designed.
PROS of this vacuum:
1. Swivel – I’ve never owed one before, and it’s a very nice feature. It works fine, no issues.
2. Attachments – very useful attachments, brush and narrow attachments stay with the vacuum when not in use. They actually stay on their posts. No signs of cracking.
3. Sound – it’s not very loud at all. We previously had a cheap Dirt Devil. Yikes, that thing could bust an eardrum. It was so annoying to use. This Shark is at a much lower, tolerable decibel.
4. Removable canister – I love this! I can walk around carrying it. It’s not very heavy. Vacuuming stairs is much easier.
5. Easy-to-clean debris canister. Both top and bottom open up to remove debris. You can wash it out, as well as the filters. Be sure to immediately dry screws or other metal parts. But most of it can air dry.
6. It’s overall lightweight. Children over the age of 9 (give or take) should have no problem handling it. As well, any adult who is weaker should have few or no issues.
NEUTRAL – other things to consider:
1. Narrow profile. It can be stored in a small space. I love this! The drawback for some May be that it then does have a narrower path of what it’s picking up. So it may take a few extra rows of vacuuming (does that make sense?).
2. Telescoping attachment – nice for under furniture. But I forget to use it because it’s stored away. So it’s not attached to the vacuum. This is very little bother to me though. I just need to remember to use it!
3. No retractable cord – definitely not a deal-breaker at all.
4. Debris canister is not large. We have to empty it a few times in one vacuuming (two story house though). This isn’t a bother, though. It’s amazing (a little troubling at times 😉 to see what it picks up.
Well, that’s all I can think of. I will probably buy another one of these. Mine is working as strongly as day one, no issues at all; but I definitely want a replacement ready for whenever I need it. I’m so impressed with this vacuum, and can’t believe I can write so much about it. But now we all enjoy vacuuming, even my children.
I may update in a year 🙂
UPDATE: November 3, 2015
At about a year and a half later, we are still using our vacuum! It is going as strong as the day we bought it. One of the attachments developed a slight crack shortly after my first review, due to operator error (being too hasty). Still, the crack has remained very small and the attachment still stays put. We bought a second vacuum, the exact model, as I previously expected. We now keep one upstairs and one downstairs.
This model vacuum is so dependable, working perfectly every time we use it.
I highly recommend this Shark Navigator NV360.