Make sure this fits
by entering your model number.
â 150PSI MAX WORKING PRESSUREï¼Plug directly into Cigarette Lighter Socket of your vehicle. With maximum pressure 150 PSI and air flow 35L/min, Skey air compressor can inflate 195 / 65R15 car tires from 0 to 35 psi within 4 minutes. or less. 12-volt portable tire pump with a built-in LED work light, much more effective, powerful and faster.
â WIDE APPLICATION: Skey air compressor has a 12ft power cord and inflatables adaptors (3 additional nozzles). Additional adapters include needles value (for basketball, balls), short cone/long cone adapters (for inflatable kayak, swimming pool accessories, etc). Great for inflating tires on cars, bikes, sedan and midsize SUV. DOES NOT SUPPORT LT, HT and Large Truck Tires.
â AUTO SHUT OFF: Skey air compressor pump will automatically shut off when reaching desired tire pressure. Overheat protection auto shuts off when overloading temperature exceeding 100â/212â. It can also used as a tire pressure gauge to check your tire pressure before.
â EASY TO READ & EXCELLENT QUALITY: 4 Accurate Display Units: PSI, KPA, BAR, KG/CMÂ². Skey digital tire inflator has a large, high-precision and bright display, you can calculate the required values well. Made of durable ABS plastic and stainless steel, which allows you to use the digital tire inflator for long time.
â LED FLASHLIGHT: Skey electric air pump comes with the LED light can help you to inflate your tire AT NIGHT. With the bright LED flashlight, you can also be seen an emergency to avoid any potential dangers during the operation.
See more product details
Skey Electric Auto Pump provides you a more comfortable ride and improve fuel efficiency. It also provide security protection for your car.
Working voltage: DC12V
Rating power: 120W
LED flashlight: Bright Torch
Maximum Working Pressure 150 PSI
4 Display Units: KPA, PSI, BAR, KG/CM
Overheat protector will shut of the unit when it exceeds 212Â°F
Package Includes: 1*SKEY Car Air Pump
3* Air Nozzles
1* Extra Fuse
1. Make sure the power switch is at OFF position and the vehicle engine is running.
2. Remove the dust cap from the tire valve, and then attach the air chuck to the tire valve stem, and screw onto tireâs valve stem.
3. Plug the power cord into a 12V cigarette lighter socket.
4. Press (M) button to choose the display unit. (4 units available: PSI, KPA, BAR, KG/CM). Press (-) or (+) button to set the desired pressure, and then wait until it stops flashing.
5. Turn on the power switch. The compressor will automatically stop inflating once the desired pressure is reached.
6. When the desired pressure is reached, turn OFF the power. Valve connector detaching with desired pressure:
Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here