Make sure this fits
by entering your model number.
Top selling performance and training goggle provides a sleek, snug, low profile inner eye fit
Anti-Fog coating prevents the condensation of water
Includes 4 interchangeable nosepieces for a custom precision fit
UV protected lenses block the sun’s harmful UVA and UVB rays
Mirrored lens helps reduce glare
Born in Australia, Speedo is the worldâs leading swimwear brand. We created our first swimsuit in 1928 and since then weâve been behind every major swimwear innovation, from pioneering Lycra swimsuits to developing the worldâs first Fastskin Racing System.
January 25, 2018
August 28, 2015
They are way too dark.
I feel like they are even darker than my sunglasses. If I ever wanted to blindfold someone, I’d just give them these.
If I were at the pool and a crime was committed I couldn’t honestly testify about anything I saw. I’d just have to say, there were darkness, and in the darkness, there was more darkness.
Batman probably uses these to hone his echolocation skills.
August 13, 2014
– Keeps water out pretty well. To this day, I have not yet needed to stop mid laps to dump any water out that has made it’s way past the sealed suction.
– I have not experienced any issues with fogging of the lenses during laps either.
– Comes with extra nose clips for those with larger or smaller bridges.
– Easy to adjust.
– These goggles are mirrored, not clear, which means that you vision will be altered some. This is not usually a big deal but if the pool you are swimming at is not very well lit, your vision will be much “smokier.” As for triathletes and open water swimmers, I would advise against these completely. Any sun that hits these bad boys will make it so that you cannot see anything.
– The nose bridge does hurt a bit, even after swapping out for different sizes. Either I have an abnormal nose, or these bridges do dig in to your nose just a little too much. It is not extremely painful or noticeable when you first put them on but by the end of your workout, you will feel a noticeable stinging in the area.
While these goggles are definitely pretty good (I don’t think I’ve ever experienced a Speedo product that wasn’t), there are definitely better choices out there, especially for open water swimmers. The mirror lens is a cool attempt at making your goggles a bit more stylish, but the attempt at more style has forsaken a bit of the practicability. Do not be mistaken though. If you are a competitive indoor swimmer or just a normal leisure swimmer who swims for exercise, these will do just fine, as long as the pool you swim at is moderately lit. All in all, definitely consider these when you make your final decision, as they are still very good goggles.
September 8, 2017
November 14, 2016
As expected, the factory applied anti-fog solution wears out in a couple of sessions. You’ll want to get a bottle of Speedo Anti-Fog Goggle Solution, White, 2.5oz — or something similar. The linked product works as expected.
The overall front visibility is decent, the peripheral view is not great, but that doesn’t really matter all that much when swimming. As long as you can see the lane strip at the bottom of your lane, it’s fine. They do leak ever so little, which is normal. With some experimentation with adjusting the strap length you can minimize the leaks. These sit reasonably comfortable on your face.
Overall, the price is right, fit is decent, and visibility is fine for the intended use. I would recommend these goggles.
November 11, 2017