to make sure this fits.
CUTE OKAY TO WAKE CLOCK THAT HELPS YOU GET MORE SLEEP – Imagine how wonderful it would be if your children didnât wake you up early in the morning? Attractive color-changing alarm clock for kids teaches your children to stay in bed, so you get to sleep for longer!
DESIGNED TO HELP YOUR KIDS SLEEP BETTER – If your children sleep better then you will sleep better too! This adorable digital alarm clock for kids is easy to set up, comes with a helpful nightlight for children who need a soft light until they drop off to sleep
AWESOME COLOR CHANGING SLEEP TRAINER – The color changing soft LED light changes from red to orange and then green, for Go, when it is time to get up. A great fun design gives the kiddies clock a personality that they will adore
MULTI-FUNCTIONAL FEATURES â With easy alarm settings, nightlight and snooze button, LCD time display, nap time countdown and speaker it comes with all the features necessary to help train your kids to get a better nightâs sleep. USB compatible or use 3 AA batteries, not included
NOT JUST A KIDS ALARM CLOCK â The stay in bed clock is not just an alarm clock because also helps children to learn about time but also helps parents and children to get more sleep
Teach Your Children to Stay in Bed
Do you want to teach your child to stay in bed in the morning and get some extra sleep? This is a wonderful early learning aid to help teach your children when it is time to get up and for parents to get some much needed rest. The cute kiddies stay in bed clock has an amazing color changing feature and although kids may not be able to tell the time, they quickly learn that when the color changes to green, they can get up.
The Greatest Invention to Help Kids Sleep
The alarm clock for kids has been hailed as one of the best sleeping aids for children ever invented. Using proven teaching techniques, the soft, ambient tones of the nightlight help comfort kids and send children off into dreamland and when they wake up they normally nap until it changes green.
The great, fun design gives the kiddies clock a personality that they will adore and with the easy alarm settings, it is simple to use. Thereâs a nightlight and snooze button, even a nap time countdown and speaker. The kiddies personal clock comes with all the necessary features to help teach your kids a sleep routine so everyone gets a better nightâs sleep.
Product Benefits & Features
4 Color-changing alarm clock
Soft, ambient nightlight
Easy programmable alarm settings
LCD time display
Nap time countdown
Size; 5.5 inches x 4.5 inches
USB cable, included
Or use 3 AA batteries, not included
Not completely satisfied? Weâll make it right, no questions asked. All of our products have our 30-day return policy which means you can experience the advantages of getting more sleep for both you and your children, completely risk-free. Now you can make sure you and your children get enough sleep with this awesome clock. Click the, Add to Cart, button now and see how this early learning kids alarm clock easily teaches your child a better sleep routine.
|Product Dimensions||4.5 x 5.5 x 4.5 inches|
|Item Weight||14.4 ounces|
|Shipping Weight||14.4 ounces|
|Manufacturer||Learn & Climb|
112 customer reviews
3.9 out of 5 stars
|Best Sellers Rank||
#1,134 in Home & Kitchen (See Top 100 in Home & Kitchen)
Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
January 25, 2018
Little back storyââ- my son turned 3 in December, and we switched him from his crib to a toddler bed. Before that, he slept 730-730. Never woke up, never cried, and in the mornings would just say âmama? Mama?â And I would go get him out of bed. But after I switched his bed, he would wake up at 4 or 5 in the morning and come lay in my bed!! I was not having that. So I looked up clocks that tell you when itâs ok to get out of bed and I found this!!
So this clock has lots of options, but how we use it is we keep one color on all night as a nightlight. So i turn it blue when he goes to bed. And then you can set whatever time you want it to tell him itâs ok to get up. So at 715, it turns green (green means go!) but it has no alarm or anything. So if he wakes up before 715, heâll see itâs still blue, and go back to sleep. If he wakes up after 715, he sees itâs green and gets up! Itâs amazing!
January 24, 2018
Just for a bit of background, I read the entire manual multiple times so I made sure I was setting everything up right. I put fresh batteries in the device. I have enough technical skills to MAKE this device so I’m pretty confident I know what I’m doing.
Here is what I have found:
– Horrible settings process. The process for setting the current time, sleep time, and wake time was not well thought out. One big problem is that you have to look at the front to see what is going on while the buttons are all in the back. Not that big of a deal and I wouldn’t care if I didn’t have to do it so much…
– BIG RESET BUTTON. The reset button is exposed right with all the other controls on the back with no protection at all. It is right next to the button I ended up using the most during setup. While setting it the first time I accidentally pushed it (looking at front to set options while pushing buttons on back). It not only resets all your configurations but it wipes out the time! For a reset button it is HUGE! What happened to the kind you needed a paper clip to press? Is resetting every function so necessary that I would need to do it frequently or ever?
– Settings buttons are easily accessible by any child. This is the worst feature! My son loves his clock sitting next to his bed and naturally took a look as soon as I set it down. Within a matter of seconds he had opened the back, seen all the buttons, and managed to press the massive reset button. This requires me to go through the long setup process to get the current time, sleep time, sleep light color, wake time, wake light color all setup again.
– Rare success, mostly failures. Most days I would go up at the time it was supposed to change to green to let my son know when he could get up and the red light telling him to stay in bed was off. When the time came the light didn’t change to green. It had failed completely. I had taped the door on the back shut thus knew my son had not messed with the settings again. Instead it had just decided on its own that it was not going to work. Out of the last several days I’ve attempted to give this horrible thing a try it has only worked as intended once.
– ALARM. At any point my son can press the right “ear” button and it will endlessly beep. This is beyond annoying. The manual explains it as a feature of the alarm “snooze” saying you can snooze the alarm and “at any time” you can manually turn the alarm back on… What!? Un-snooze? I’m sorry, if I’m awake to press the button then I obviously don’t need an annoying noise to continue to try and rouse me. So I often hear the beeping coming from some where in the house where one of my children has pressed the button during the day and it continues to sound until I track it down and turn it off.
In conclusion, don’t buy it!
December 17, 2017
*the time shows up when itâs time to wake, but the screen is dark when itâs not wake up time. The clock time shows during the day when you donât have the âdo not wakeâ feature on.