to make sure this fits.
Natural gas grill with 10 year, 100 Percent Weber Guarantee, 10 foot flexible hose included
Boasts the Gs4 grilling system with improved infinity ignition, burners, porcelain-enameled Flavorizer Bars, and grease Management system
Porcelain-enameled, cast iron cooking grates
529 Square inches of cooking space over three burners
Open cart design with six tool hooks and two large wheels
Get ready to step up your grilling experience. As the family sits down for dinner, or a couple of friends come over for a bite – this three burner grill will do its magic. With the spacious cooking area you can sear steaks on one side while grilling an appetizer on the other, & the convenient open-cart allows you to keep your tools & equipment within reach. Armed with the strong GS4 grilling system & igrill 3 compatible (sold separately), this gas grill is sure to take you & your meals to the next level.
|Product Dimensions||52 x 26 x 57 inches|
|Item Weight||110 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||114 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)|
|Domestic Shipping||Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.|
|International Shipping||This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More|
|Item model number||49010001|
42 customer reviews
4.0 out of 5 stars
|Best Sellers Rank|| |
#6,649 in Patio, Lawn & Garden (See Top 100 in Patio, Lawn & Garden)
Manufacturerâs warranty can be requested from customer service. Click here to make a request to customer service.
March 5, 2018
Thoughts fo far:
– Ignition is flawless, controls feel solid
– Got hot quickly- up to ~500 degrees in a few minutes
– Love the reversible grill plates- thicker on one side thinner on the other
– A little awkward grabbing it to roll it- you’re grabbing the adjustable side table which gives some
– Assembly was straightforward- did it alone in ~1.5hrs without much head-scratching.
– One leg of the grill arrived slightly dented, but still assembled fine and not worth returning.
Ultimately I was deciding between:
– This (Spirit II) and the Spirit I. Spirit I is the 2013 model, figured the grilling advances in the past 5 years were worth paying an extra $50 for. Also this model comes with the 10-year warranty
– This and the E210 model- got this for the extra grilling space. Glad I did- cooking shrimp, potatoes and asparagus for two people I needed the extra space
Will see how it holds up with time, but so far loving it.
April 11, 2018
May 7, 2018