Make sure this fits
by entering your model number.
Deluxe modern square design: clean, sleek, and complimenting with different styles
Easy-to-clean: the skirted trap way creates a sleek look and makes cleaning easier, Comparing to other toilets. It has no corner and groove
High-end soft closing seat with quick release: comes with stainless steel durable seat hinge, unlike other toilet seats that damaged easily, and comfort height design
Easy installation: includes special hand wrench tool to tighten the bolts in the toilet backside easily, high quality wax ring, and floor bolts
Fully glazed flush system, bringing a super quiet and powerful flushing – no clogs, no leaks, and no problem
See more product details
Color Name:Square Toilet
“WoodBridge T-0020 Dual Flush Elongated One Piece Toilet with Soft Closing Seat, Deluxe Square Design”
- Square Design: Dual flush elongated one piece toilet with soft closing seat
- Luxurious Modern Design: Clean, sleek look and compliment with different styles like modern, craftsman, traditional and etc.
- Easy-to-Clean Design: The skirted trapway creates a sleek look and makes cleaning easier. Comparing to other toilets, it has no corners and grooves, very easy to reach for cleaning, not like others hard to reach
- Dual Flush System Design: 1.0 /1.6 GPF, average at 1.28 gallon flush
- Siphon Flushing Design: Fully glazed flush system, bringing a super quiet and powerful flushing – NO clogs, NO leaks, and NO problem
- Comfort Height Design: Chair-height seating that makes sitting down and standing up easier for most adults
- All-in-One Package: Includes toilet, pre-installed soft closing toilet seat, high quality wax ring, floor bolts, and installation instruction
- High-end Soft Closing Seat with Stainless Steel Durable Seat Hinge and Quick-Release: Easy to get the toilet seat off to tighten or clean after years of use
- Certification: UPC & CSA, High-efficiency, WaterSense Certified toilet – meet or exceed ANSI Z124.1 & ANSI A112-19.7
WoodBridge specializes in selling high quality kitchen and bathroom products since 2005. We are committed to providing each customer with the highest standard of customer service and best value products. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns. Customer Service Phone: 562-774-2284.
Color Name:Square Toilet
|Item Weight||150.2 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||30 x 18 x 31 inches|
|Item model number||T-0020 white|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Included Components||toilet seat, wax ring. install kit|
|Warranty Description||5 year limited warranty on porcelain parts against fading/staining of the glaze; 1 Year on flushing mechanism & soft closing toilet seat|
120 customer reviews
4.5 out of 5 stars
|Best Sellers Rank||
#182,479 in Tools & Home Improvement (See top 100)
|Shipping Weight||150.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)|
|Domestic Shipping||Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.|
|International Shipping||This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More|
|Date First Available||July 9, 2018|
Manufacturerâs warranty can be requested from customer service. Click here to make a request to customer service.
March 18, 2017
Negatives: a)The two stems coming from the push buttons on the top lid are too short to properly flush the toilet. At the length they are now, you have to hold the button down for three seconds or so and that is just to get a flush, you won’t get water coming from under the rim. The only way to get a proper flush is to take off the lid and press on the flush button. So I will have to hack something to extend the stems.
b)There is a line that fills a tube that is the supply for the water underneath the rim. That line was disconnected out of the box and it took me a couple days to figure it out. It is barely long enough to reach its “tie down” and I had to muscle the rotation of the tube to get the line into it.
c)No website, no way to contact the seller in order to fix these problems.
Edit: Figured out yesterday that the length of the stems could be adjusted so now all is working perfectly. It would be nice if this were in the instructions.
December 23, 2016
January 23, 2017
June 4, 2017
Installation easy and standard holes and sizes