to make sure this fits.
Luxurious modern Design – Clean, sleek look and compliment with different styles
Easy-to-Clean Design – The skirted trapway creates a sleek look and makes cleaning easier
Siphon flushing Design – Fully glazed flush, bringing super quiet & powerful flushing – NO clogs, NO leaks
All-in-One Package Design: Includes toilet, pre-installed toilet seat, wax ring, floor bolts, and installation instructions
High-end Soft Closing Seat with Stainless Steel Durable Seat Hinge
See more product details
Color Name:Cotton White
“WoodBridge Dual Flush Elongated One Piece Toilet with Soft Closing Seat”
- Luxurious Modern Design: Clean, sleek look and compliment with different styles like modern, craftsman, traditional and etc.
- Easy-to-Clean Design: The skirted trapway creates a sleek look and makes cleaning easier. Compare to other toilets, it has no corners and grooves, very easy to reach for cleaning, not like others hard to reach
- Dual Flush System Design: 1.0 /1.6 GPF, average at 1.28 gallon flush
- Siphon Flushing Design: Fully glazed flush system, bringing a super quiet and powerful flushing – NO clogs, NO leaks, and NO problem
- Comfort Height Design: Chair-height seating that makes sitting down and standing up easier for most adults
- All-in-One Package Design: Includes toilet, pre-installed soft closing toilet seat, high quality wax ring, floor bolts, and installation instruction
- High-end Soft Closing Seat with Stainless Steel Durable Seat Hinge: Easy to get the toilet seat off to tighten or clean after years of use
- Easy installation Design: Include special hand wrench tool to easily tighten the bolts in narrow spaces
- Water Conservation & Rebates: WaterSense toilets that meets strict EPA flushing guidelines, including using at least 20 percent less water than 1.6-gallon toilets. A high-efficiency 1.28-gallon flush offers up to 16500 gallons of water savings per year (versus a 3.5-gallon toilet)
- Warranty: 5 year limited warranty on porcelain parts against fading/staining of the glaze; 1 Year on flushing mechanism & soft closing toilet seat
- Certification: UPC & CSA, High-efficiency, WaterSense Certified toilet – meet or exceed ANSI Z124.1 & ANSI A112-19.7
WoodBridge specializes in selling high quality kitchen and bathroom products since 2005. We are committed to providing each customer with the highest standard of customer service and best value products. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns. Customer Service Phone: 562-774-2284.
Color Name:Cotton White
|Item Weight||118 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||28.5 x 14.5 x 27 inches|
|Item model number||T-0019|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Included Components||Toilet seat , wax ring, water ftting|
|Warranty Description||5 year limited warranty on porcelain parts against fading/staining of the glaze; 1 Year on flushing mechanism & soft closing toilet seat|
42 customer reviews
4.4 out of 5 stars
|Best Sellers Rank|| |
#7,249 in Tools & Home Improvement (See top 100)
|Shipping Weight||152.5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)|
|Domestic Shipping||Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.|
|International Shipping||This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More|
|Date First Available||October 25, 2017|
January 12, 2018
It is heavy and requires 2 people to move and install. A 3rd person helps if you have one. I couldn’t use an adhesive wax free ring/seal on this as the porcelain around the horn has some imperfections and caulk around it from the manufacturing process, so it would have been a risky seal. I ended up using the supplied wax ring, no issues thus far.
Why did i give it 4 and not 5 stars? The bottom is not flat. I understand that toilet bottoms aren’t going to be perfect, but the front had a gaping opening that i could barely shim with composite shims. The manual states there are variances in the manufacturing process, but i thought the lack of flatness was excessive. Luckily a bead of silicone can hide this, but this was still unpleasant to look at, especially after all my hard work to make the floor flat.
Added a photo with the elongated biobidet bb-2000. Fits perfectly as if designed together. Designs are complementary and match well.
One other issue, the water that comes out to wash the bowl during flushing misses some spots near back of bowl. So it seems that the water flow around the bowl isn’t evenly distributed and washes more of the front part of the bowl. I think I am maxed out on water volume for a flush so these areas will remain “dry”. The area is easy to clean so not a huge issue, but I consider it a design flaw.
Regardless of the two flaws, I still give it 4 stars… It’s purty
January 30, 2018
Now to address the many comments regarding the difficulty of installing this toilet. Well, everything is relative: your skill level, the size of the space around the toilet, your flexibility, your creativity and your problem solving skills. Just for the record, I’m 66 years old, six foot, about 205 lbs. and enjoy doing renovation work on our home – from A to Z.
The powder room where this was destined, is only 30″ wide. That’s right, 30 inches. Today’s building codes wouldn’t allow for such a small 1/2 bath. It is ridiculously tight. That being said, I did not have too much trouble installing this toilet. I was concerned about the difficulty after reading all the reviews, but I managed to line up the bolts with the holes on my second attempt. Maybe I was lucky, but I did use dry mark pens to mark the position of the holes on the outside skirt of the toilet and made lines on the wood floor to show where the bolts were located. I simple had to line up the lines and lower the toilet from the front. In such a small room, this was definitely a one man job.
As you can see from the photo, there was more room on the water feed side of the toilet. That was where I crawled in close to reach around the back to slip on the washers and to hand thread the two nuts so I could tighten them with the supplied plastic wrench. The water feed line from the previous toilet turned out to be the exact right length and fit. I actually had better leverage for tightening it by hand from the narrow side.
Bottom line? Great looking toilet, works as advertised and at a great price point. But, I can see how this would not be an easy install for some DIY individuals.
1. Attach water supply hose to toilet (not wall) before mounting. Once it is anchored to floor with wall behind, us much harder to screw that in.
2. Mark toilet front/back/sides with drain center. Mark floor as well. Used painters tape. This helped get toilet nearly positioned above bolts.
3. Initially place toilet on top of two wood scraps so it is higher than the flange bolts. Then use mirrors, cellphone camera or eyes to floor to fine-adjust position. Then tilt toilet a side at a time to free wood and gently lower to floor.
4. Recommend removing seat before installing. Just raise seat straight up and pull up. Should easily pull off two plastic posts.