100% Natural, made of premium luxuriously-soft hypo-allergenic Australian Merino wool; GOTS certified organic cotton outer. Machine-washable. Naturally fire resistant.
Optimal weight Merino lining so it can be used in all 4 seasons. Available in two sizes: 6-18, and 18-36 months.
Foot openings allow for mobility when child is awake. Generous size so child can tuck feet in when sleeping. Unzips from bottom for easy diaper changes.
Premium quality product backed by the industry-leading One Year Warranty from a US company with US customer service.
Buy with confidence from Woolino, the makers of the #1 selling and #1 rated Merino wool baby sleep bag in USA and Canada since 2010.
Are you worried about which weight baby sleep bag to use and whether your baby will be too hot or cold while sleeping?
With Woolino there is no need to worry because the exceptionally breathable Merino wool naturally regulates baby’s body temperature to ensure s/he sleeps safely and comfortably through the night.
This luxurious baby sleeping bag will also save you buying lots of other brand sleep sack TOG ratings because it can be used year-round.
There is no better baby wearable blanket then Woolino. If you want your child to have a safe, healthy and most comfortable sleep, which will give you a piece of mind and a good night sleep as well – buy Woolino.
• 100% Natural: SILKY-SOFT Australian Merino wool lining & organic cotton outer
• Can be used in all 4 seasons – suitable for room temp. 63-77F (17-25C)
• Unlike any other fiber, Merino REGULATES BODY TEMPERATURE keeping baby warm when it’s cold and cool when it’s hot
• Reduces the risk of overheating – a risk factor for SIDS
• Foot openings allow for mobility when child is awake
• Zipper-pull guards to protect child’s skin
• Generous size so child can tuck feet in when sleeping
• MACHINE WASHABLE and can be tumble tried on low
• Nursery thermometer with dressing guide included
• Meets all US CPSC children safety requirements
• Woolmark certified Merino. GOTS certified organic cotton. All the fabrics and accessories are OEKO-Tex 100 certified
Medical studies have shown that babies sleeping in Merino wool settle more quickly, wake and cry less, sleep longer and gain weight faster. Significantly finer than other types of wool, Merino is the perfect fiber to have next to child’s sensitive skin. It breathes, regulates temperature, manages moisture, it is hypoallergenic, easy to care for, and durable. It is naturally perfect.