Make sure this fits
by entering your model number.
ãUltimate 7 in 1ãBarbecue Wood Fire Pellet Grill: âBBQâBakeâRoastâBraiseâSmokeâGrillâSear
ãFan-forced convection cookingã eliminates the need for a rotisserie and creates a versatile environment for grilling, roasting, smoking, braising and baking.
ãPrecise temperature controlãthe digital control board auto ignites the grill and allows you to set the cooking temperature from 180Â°f to 475Â°f.
ãAutomated electric feed systemã Maintains the heat for you from 180Âºf to 450Âºf and produce the optimal amount of smoke. Just set it and let it work: no more babysitting. Enjoy the cooking!
ãHuge grilling areaã538 Square inches grilling area; 10 pound hopper capacity.Foldable working shelf; heavy duty all terrain wheels; rust proof cover & racks
ã3 years warrantyãmanufacture guaranteed 3 Year Warranty, please see the pdf file in Warranty & support part for details.
ãEasy to useãelectronic auto-start ignition, digital auto temperature control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ãEasy to cleanãspecial designed waste oil collector to Assist you with safe and easy cleanup.ãEasy to moveãupgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
Size:550 sq Inch
About Z GRILLS:
Weâre a U.S-based brand that has been making high-quality grills and smokers for more than 30 years. With warehouses in Los Angeles, California and Atlanta, Georgia, weâve exported top-of-the-line products to Europe and all around the United States. Weâre proud of what we do and stand behind everything that we build.
Our goal is to make high-quality pellet grills more accessible. We hope to reach as many people as we can and offer them a chance to enjoy a truly unique grilling experience at an affordable price.
Z GRILL ZPG-550B Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
1. Grilling Area Dimensions: 399 square inch
2. Smoking/Warming Rack Dimensions: 139 square inch
3. Cooking Temperature: 160Â°F to 475Â°F
4. Hopper Capacity:10 pounds
5. BTU’s /hour: 25,000
6. Auto Temperature Control: Internal Temperature Sensor with Digital Control
7. Pellet Purge System: Digital Control
8. Electronic Auto Ignition: Digital Control
9. Shutdown Recycle Mode: Yes
WHY BUY A Z GRILL WOOD PELLET GRILL?
1. ãULTIMATE 7 IN 1ãBarbecue Wood Fire Pellet Grill: Grill, Smoke, Bake, Roast, Sear, Braise or Barbeque.
2. ãEASIER THAN YOU THOUGHTãOne button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.
3. ãEFFICIENCYãYou can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized gas grill.
4. ãACCURACYãMost stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside.
5. ãVERSATILITYãWhether you want to grill some hot dogs or slow smoke a rib roast, pellet grills can do it all with ease.
6. ãFLAVORãThere just isnât an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and youâll taste the difference.
Size:550 sq Inch
|Product Dimensions||47 x 20 x 45 inches|
|Item Weight||99 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||99 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)|
|Domestic Shipping||Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.|
|International Shipping||This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More|
|Item model number||ZPG-550B|
21 customer reviews
4.2 out of 5 stars
|Best Sellers Rank||
#8,394 in Patio, Lawn & Garden (See Top 100 in Patio, Lawn & Garden)
Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
January 23, 2018
March 20, 2018
For everyone who was asking the box says made in China, which I donât see why it matters. Everything else is made in China.
Will update with pictures of food and further review.
March 19, 2018
1. Customer service. I have to mention this first because when I first put the grill together and used it for the first time I noticed that the variable temperature would swing 60Â° in either direction. I sent an email to customer service and ask them if there was a way that I could adjust the temperature swing; three days later I had a brand new motherboard and switch unit!
2. Pellet holder holds enough pellets for probably 15-20 grills. Nice. So much for having to reload very often.
3. Nice big surface so grilling for a crew of 5-7 is never a problem.
4. Preheat is lightning fast. 5-7 minutes seems to be the norm.
5. This grill makes me look like a rockstar chef and all Iâm doing is flipping it once and resetting my timer on my phone.
1. There are definitely âhotspotsâ on the grilling surface. Gotta move the steaks around.
2. Low temperature smoking is out of the question. 160 is as low as itâll get. Bye bye smoked cheese.
3. Z Grills doesnât sell attachments for this grill!?! Am I missing something? Why not a meat thermometer so I can be even lazier? Why not an attached âsmoker boxâ on the right side for long slow low temp smoking?
Welp, there you have it. My honest opinion. Do I like it? Nope. I LOVE it! I just wish I could turn it into one of those $1,500 grills for a couple hundred more. lol