to make sure this fits.
ãZmodo Cloud Serviceã: All users are eligible for a 1-month free cloud of our 7 day cloud recording plan. Cloud Service requires no subscription and no credit card credentials. With the plan, you can review, save, and share footage at any time, and reduce false alerts with cloud intelligence.
Easy and Quick Setup – Turn on the camera and complete the network configuration in just minutes. Connectivity:IP/Network-2.4GHz Wireless (Incompatible with 5GHz). With a 115Â° field of view, you can use one camera to capture an entire room without ever having to pan or tilt. 3 Year Manufacturer Warranty, including 60-day return for refund Warranty. Lifetime US-based Support.
Two-way audio – The camera has a built-in mic so that you can talk and listen through the Zmodo app anywhere and anytime, making it feel like you never left home. IR Night Vision- See what’s happening in low light conditions with black and white automatic infrared lights. The night vision is adjustable so that you can also see color image in low-light situation.
Receive motion alerts – This WiFi camera will send push notification alerts to your smartphone when motion is detected so you will know whatâs happening immediately. You can also playback motion alert video clips to check for missed moments.
Full 720p HD video – you can see crystal clear footage of your home with this high-resolution Mini WiFi camera. Always stay connected to your home by remote monitoring through the mobile Zmodo app for iOS and Android or via Internet browser on user.zmodo.com.
Style:2 Audio Cam
Zmodo Wireless Two-Way Audio Security Camera & 6-Month Cloud Storage – All Inclusive Bundle – Smart HD WiFi IP Cameras with Night Vision
Style:2 Audio Cam
|Product Dimensions||7 x 2.1 x 4.5 inches|
|Item Weight||15.2 ounces|
|Shipping Weight||15.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)|
|Item model number||ZM-SH75D001-WA-Q2|
3,180 customer reviews
3.7 out of 5 stars
|Best Sellers Rank||
#25 in Camera & Photo (See Top 100 in Camera & Photo)
|Date first available at Amazon.com||June 23, 2016|
March 2, 2017
April 18, 2017
– I have not yet found a way to view or operate them from my computer. Maybe there is a way but if so it is less than obvious. They seem to be set up to be viewed and operated ONLY from a smart phone.
– To set them up I had to change some of my network settings. From what I found they don’t like spaces and some punctuation in network passwords. Yes, they say not to put those in SSIDs (and I don’t) but I had the same issue with the network password too.
– If you have 5ghz and 2.4Ghz networks with the same SSID they will not connect. Note that it is a typical setup for a dual band router to have both the 5Ghz and 2.4Ghz radios set to the same SSID and password so capable devices can seamlessly switch between them as needed and so you only have to remember one SSID and password. That is no longer the case on my router. I can’t imagine how this affects them since they should only be able to see the 2.4Ghz spectrum but I tried it multiple times with the same result. [EDIT: they now say this is an recognized issue]
– When you initially connect you need to be really close to the router. Like right next to it. After that it can be unplugged and plugged back in and will function from a fair distance but for initial setup you need to be right there. If you reset the camera’s setting and start over, you will again need to be right next to the router.
– Read and follow the directions step by step because the setup procedure is not intuitive. Also, hang on to that little instruction sheet because you will need it again. You can’t just throw it away like with most products.
I do like the ability to detect motion and sound, and to show a list of times motion was detected along with a few captured images. That really helped me solve a kitty litterbox mystery I have been dealing with for a while. Now I know which cat has the issue and why. However, it does not capture video when this happens, just 5 photos about a second apart. Maybe there is a way but if so I have not figured out how. The interface is not very intuitive.
I notice that there are 3 “modes” for Away, Home, and Sleep and while I can set up the various functions for those modes I see no way the cameras would know if you are home, away, or asleep. It could just be that the interface is — did I mention this? — not very intuitive.
There is a whole section called “Arrange your home” where you can designate which camera is in which room. What for? Good question. The room names they suggest make it clear there are some cross cultural issues here, things that get lost in translation.
I don’t know what if any security the camera has beyond a password. Does it encrypt the streams it sends to my phone? Can they be sniffed and viewed by someone else? So long as I only have them focused on a cat litterbox it’s no big deal if some hacker wants to watch my cats poo, but I don’t think I would put one in my bedroom or even in the main living area — where thieves could see what you have and whether you are home — until I know a few more answers.
I don’t regret my purchase as they have helped me figure out what I needed to know but you should consider the things I mentioned to decide if it is right for your planned use.